We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Steering Issues

moejr

I just downloaded TDU2 for my son. I got it all setup but a couple things are bugging me. Biggest is the fact that I have to turn the wheel on my momo racing setup nearly a quarter turn before the car starts turning. I tried changing the sensitivity setting and that made no difference. I tried the detect device and it only shows keyboard in the list yet the pedals and buttons work fine and the wheel works fine other than having to turn it a ridiculos amount to get the car to start turning.

Also there seems no way to program one of the buttons on the wheel to start up the car. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moe

... Biggest is the fact that I have to turn the wheel on my momo racing setup nearly a quarter turn before the car starts turning. I tried changing the sensitivity setting and that made no difference. ...

Sensitivity is increased by moving the slider to the LEFT (as in: NOT to the right). And yes, this behaviour is wrong, inapprehensible, irritating, stupid, ridiculous ... whatever. ;)

Thanks all. Once I realized the sliders worked backwards from normal games I was able to get it adjusted right in. From what I have seen of the game I am not impressed but my son loves it and that's what counts. I'll stick to my TDU 1. :)

• 8 months later...
Sensitivity is increased by moving the slider to the LEFT (as in: NOT to the right). And yes, this behaviour is wrong, inapprehensible, irritating, stupid, ridiculous ... whatever. ;)

Waow, I was wondering why the new DLC2 changed nothing on my non-existent force feedback :confused:. I played a long time with these settings, not imagining it could work like you said... Thanks ! And I totally agree with you : this is wrong, inapprehensible, irritating, stupid, ridiculous and more !

TDU2 sucks with a wheel, nuff said. I wouldn't even bother to try to make it any better.

The feedback seems not the best ever made indeed; but what I like in this game is the ability to freeride with other players... and the two islands are worth discovering.