We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What do you want to see happen with TDU2?

Eudemon

What do you want to see happen with TDU2?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see happen with TDU2?

• Improved handling/Hardcore mode 2.0 option
    • Improved server/connection stability
    • Improved sound effects
    • More cars and bikes etc.
    • Proper Wheel/Clutch support
    • More money making opportunities
    • Additional Multiplayer Game modes like tag, ctf etc
    • Strike cheaters/hackers hard
    • All of the above
    • Something else

There needs to be a method to prevent nooby hackers from getting 20 billion Veyrons and Zondas.

I was thinking something like this: Let's say you just won the A6 high championship, and you now have $1,000,000. All the cars above A5 (because that's the next level you need to advance to) should be locked. This prevents hackers and people from buying cars they don't need yet and thinking they are the best driver in the game. Same goes for all classes.

Doing that though robs the more civilized players of the freedom of buying whatever car they want whenever they want. Plus, it just puts the game in the same play style as most NFS titles, and I don't know about you but that's the last thing I want happening to this title. Besides, hackers would just hack and unlock those cars anyway.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing that though robs the more civilized players of the freedom of buying whatever car they want whenever they want. Plus, it just puts the game in the same play style as most NFS titles, and I don't know about you but that's the last thing I want happening to this title. Besides, hackers would just hack and unlock those cars anyway.

I know it doesn't seem very practical, but there are just so many hackers these days. We can't do much about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

What i want to happen with TDU 2?

They give out community rights to run the servers so it is not going to die same way like TDU 1 which was absolutelly lalalala that they let it die instead of giving the possibility to run the servers to community. I was going to run the server but they rather killed TDU 1 online gameplay than allowing people to run it.

TDU1 (PC) online is alive and well on community servers, you just need to get the Island Paradise mod.

It's a little hard to complain about the current state of TDU2 given that Atari went bankrupt a few years ago. The Crew is probably the next best supported open-world racing game right now (when I say 'next best', I actually mean 'better' imo)