We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC 2 to be Free? 2 Bikes (Harley/Triumph), Auction House, Racing Hall plus more...

Eudemon

A very interesting and exciting bit of info has popped up over at our mental french compatriots; TDU-France. (obviously in French)

This info pertains to a Changelog that has been posted of the supposed actual contents and features of the next DLC which surprisingly (and hopefully not wrongly) is predicted to be FREE!! In this list is the mention of bikes, 2 in fact; the Harley Fat Boy Lo and a Triumph Speed Triple. To accompany the new bikes 10 new [multiplayer?] Challenges will be available and FRIM will be via doing wheelies (and maybe other actions?). Awesometastic enough there is also mention of your rider being able to perform certain emotions however whether this is akin to what you could do in PGR4 will need to remain to be seen. Along with this is the Auction House in which 2 forms of business can be done in the form of Buy it Now and the typical Auction type where the last bidder at the auctions end wins. Another new item of virtual concrete and glass is the Racing Hall where new events will be available for players to run every week. Whether this is part of the DLC with the previous mentioned items or a future addition is not known but sounds good and could be a good way to finally make money!

There is a few more bits and pieces mentioned and you can see a (dodgy) translation via Google below. Anyone who wishes to provide a proper French to English translation would be showered with cookies and receive milk from an Alpaca. :cheeky:

[+] UPDATE: Human translation:

The Auction Room enables you to buy vehicles from other players of TDU2.

Filters allow you to find easily the vehicle you are looking for.

There are 2 types of sale: The standard auction system or the Buy It Now.

If you really want a vehicle, you can buy it instantly thanks to the Buy It Now.

Each auction has a limited time, the player who made the highest bid at the end of the time limit wins the vehicle.

To place a bid, you must have a room available in your garage and the money.

This money will be debited from your account.

If a player bids higher, the money will be returned and the garage room released.

You can not cancel a bid.

The My auctions section allows you to track all your current auctions.

The Auction Room allows you to sell your vehicles to other players of TDU2.

You must set all the parameters of the sale: type of sale, price, duration and stickers category.

Finally, you will have to take a photo of your vehicle.

You cannot sell your last vehicle.

Once a bid has been made, you can not remove it from sale.

When you put a vehicle for sale, it is always present in your garage but you can not use it.

The square will be released when the sale closes.

The My sales section allows you to track all your current sales.

Bikes are in the place!

TDU2 has been updated:

- The main information is the arrival of bikes in TDU2! Run to the bike dealer to buy an Harley or a Triumph .

- The Official Racing Center is available and gives you access to new challenges every week.

- The DLC channel is available in your TDU media where you can access all downloadable content.

- New items are available in DLC: Cars, clothes, furnitures and stickers.

- Numerous improvements have been brought: For example, you can now organize your garages as you want!

You waited for them with impatience, here are the bikes! 2 bikes are available at the bike dealer:

- Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo

- Triumph Speed Triple They

both belong to the MA2 category.

Other motorbikes will be available later with a new category: MA1 .

Here are some precision on the specific gameplay of motorbikes:

-The pilot's position on the bike is managed with the left stick (vertical axis). This allows you to make wheelings and stoppies .

-F.R.I.M. is different for bikes: The wheeling replaces the drift.

-The Accessories menu enables you to play specific emotes. They are different if you are stopped or riding.

-When you buy a bike, you automatically get the corresponding bike suit .

-

The dressing has been updated to allow you to choose the bike suit you want to wear.

-

Your character will automatically change clothes depending on the vehicle used.

-With the release of bikes, 10 new multiplayer challenges reserved for bikes were added.

Find them on the map in the "Multi Challenges" tab.

-Currently, bikes can not be modified at the tuner shops.

-You can manage the pilot's position with the command.

-

This allows you to make wheelings and stoppies.

-The Accessories menu enables you to play specific emotes.

-They are different if you are stopped or riding.

Enjoy. :p

Dodgy Google Translation

Thanks to the Auction Room, you will be able to purchase vehicles other players TDU2.

Use the filters to easily find the vehicle you are looking for.

There are two types of sale: The auction classic or Buy Now. If you insist on a vehicle, Buy Now, you can buy it instantly.

Each auction has a limited time, the player who made the highest bid at the end of the allotted time wins the vehicle. To place a bid, you must have an available space in your garage and the money.

This money will be debited from your account.

If a player is outbid, the money will be returned and released the parking space.

You can not cancel an auction.

The "My Auctions" allows you to track all your current auctions. The Auction Room allows you to sell your vehicles with other players TDU2.

You must set all the parameters of the sale: type of sale, price, duration and type of stickers.

Finally, you will have a photo of your vehicle. You can not sell your last car.

Once a bid has been made, you can not remove it from sale.

When you purchase a vehicle, it is always present in your garage but you can not use it. The place will be released when the sale closes.

The Sold lets you track all your sales in progress.

The bikes are in the place! TDU2 has been updated:

- The main news is the arrival of bikes in TDU2! Go for the dealer to offer you a bike or a Harley Triumph.

- The Official Racing Hall is available and gives you access to new events every week.

- The string DLC ​​is available in your TDU media: It allows you to access all the additional content.

- New items are available as DLC: cars, clothes, furniture and stickers.

- Many improvements have been made: For example you can organize your garage as you see fit!

Do you wait impatiently, here at last! 2 bikes are available for purchase at the dealership:

- Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo

- Triumph Speed ​​Triple

They both belong to the category MA2.

Later, other bikes will be available with the arrival of the class including MA1.

Here are some details on the gameplay specific to motorcycles:

- The driver's position on the bike handles with the left stick (vertical axis). This allows you to make wheeling and quit.

- FRIM for motorcycles is different: the wheeling replaces skid.

- The Accessories menu allows you to play specific emotions. They are different depending on whether you are stationary or driving on.

- When you purchase a motorcycle, you automatically get the corresponding combination.

- The dressing was changed to allow you to choose the combination you want to wear.

- Your character will automatically change clothes depending on the vehicle used.

- To accompany the release of motorcycles, 10 new multi events reserved for motorcycles were introduced. Find them on the map in the "multiple events".

- At present, the bikes can not be changed in the tuner.

- You can manage the pilot's position with the button.

Scheduled release later this year. [Ed - :hmmm: :mhmm:]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went through the French since the Google Translator seemed off, except that when I read the French, the Google Translator did what it was supposed to. The French is also broken and doesn't link up correctly.

That being said, has anyone gone to the Media channel in TDU and seen if the "String" content is there? It says it should be there with two bikes available for download already. Also, that String content in the Media...sounds weird but I'll check it when I get home.

That being said, it does say at the bottom that it would be free.

Je tiens à préciser que fin d'année c'est aussi bien Octobre que Décembre. Oui c'est très vague mais j'ai pas eu plus de précisions moi-même. Et oui ça sera gratuit!

He believes that it will be end of year between October and December, yes it's vague but he wasn't told anything precise either. And yes, it will be free.

Later this year......I think they are meaning 31 December xD

Also I saw something about a DNA Paris clothes shop and I saw in some files the "cbr600rr" and "zx-10" and "desmosedici rr" and there are 2-3 new showrooms . I hope you can drive your motorcycle with a t-shirt and a helmet or a suit , also It would be nice if you could drive cars while wearing a helmet

I can see it now, rammmers from all over the place will converge on those poor, unsuspecting bike riders. One thing I do wonder is if we can race bikes with cars in a single lobby. I also wonder if the bike physics will be any better than in TDU1 with as far as there lack of drifing or wheel spin.