We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC 2 to be Free? 2 Bikes (Harley/Triumph), Auction House, Racing Hall plus more...

Eudemon

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? Vespa? the rammers will already be going insane trying to catch the Harley's, Triumph's and whatever else they bring in.

but at least those bikes will have the power to try and get away. a Vespa would be a sitting duck, you would never be left alone to try and ride it.

I'm thinking something like Top Gear in Vietnam where they have to go around a figure 8 track without touching the lines. Then some racing between oddly placed cones. Then doing tricks while racing between oddly placed cones. I'm sure they'll think of something good to annoy us. :p

I want Road Rash emotes for bikes. I want to buy a designer bat and hit other bikers off.

I'm more interested in the extra cars and how bugged the Auction Hall will be with only players who hacked to get money will be able to buy all the interesting cars (as far as there are some) and I bet on the first day people will complain for having won the auction bidding, then not receiving the car while t hey have enough garagespace left.

Can't wait to see bike physics over TDU2 game engine... very promising, on a humoristic POV :D

And as a pony has said above, shouldn't we get info about PS3 DLC 1 first ?

It's not even official announcement, is Atari trying to make some marketing now ? Great :rolleyes:

Or... studio has taken big risks unveiling what will come s**n, how grateful shall we be. Let's buy more DLC again :coolspot:

I want Road Rash emotes for bikes. I want to buy a designer bat and hit other bikers off.

Now THAT would be fun! Loved the RR games!:D

And as a pony has said above, shouldn't we get info about PS3 DLC 1 first ?

Thanks...Now I've lost my Original Name and my new name...:ill:

Nah, Im cool with it!:)