We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 458 Spyder

iLLGT3

It's hot, it's one of those cars that the haters will secretly like in say 3 years. I know, there have been cars where I'm exactly the same. I was never sold on folding hard tops but Ferrari, like Mercedes do it very well so I have no complaints. BMW for example aren't quite so hot at it, the M3 Cab looks very awkward in my opinion. I fear Aston attempting the folding hardtop routine in the next generation of their cars and totally ballsing it up. Luckily at the speed Aston refresh things that day shouldn't occur in my lifetime.

Some of the ugly now folds away, leaving the car just as ugly as before :hmmm:

If you think that car is ugly, you have no taste.

Now back to the video, damnnn looks pretty hot, and I have the fact that it is a hard top. Very nice find on that video! :)

• 2 weeks later...

That would look far nicer as with a 'fabric' top.

Surely in a car like the 458, which is marketed as a performance/supercar (etc), a foldaway tintop will only reduce its performance.

The Cali was only ever promoted as a GT car so why are they trying to cross the gap with this.

Love the original, really don't like this. Don't hate it though... but I definitely won't be laying down any of my hard earned for it.;)