We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 cruise - Sat morning - 10 Sep. [UPDATE]: Cruising again on 17 Sep

Ryzza5

11.45am Saturday 10 September BST (8.45pm Australian time)

Use this next week to reinstall TDU1 and find some mods you like (if necessary) so we can cruise for a couple of hours on PC. Cars may be Group B to D (keep together). Depending on how connections go, we can change cars and do a few chases or other stuff.

Other details will be added later in the week.

You may wish to also the TDUC Steam Group if you haven't already as it's my preferred way of chatting with others.

1. Ryzza5

2. MrSoftie95

3. Ozzmcom

4. SuperHyperTDU

5. Pogostickio

6. AndriusLT1123

7. Urban

8. Dustonine

Reserve

i'm in. love tdu1. i still play it every few nights. see you there.

Okay I finished cruising in TDU1 with wuwu1978. awesome for an arcade mode driver. new friend too. Yep, i'll be there. Re-install TDU1? I never uninstalled it, lol. I just keep changing car mods to keep it fresh (after 4 years!?) and keep on drifting. That's what TDU2 should have been. An add-on downloadable new island of Ibiza for TDU1. Nowt wrong with the first game. We just need more roads!

I've moved by gaming chair and PC (+ G25) into the living room on the TV so I'm all good to go (tested the game earlier this arvo and once again couldn't believe how good the handling was).

Let's meet up at the northern city (Wimea Bay I think). Here's a pic of the location.

20110102212051.jpg

I might head in game early - if you want to join me, look in game or say hi on Steam.

Ozz, SuperHyper and I had a good cruise until we went to the map to try to connect to Andrius. Then the servers went dodgey. I ended up cruising a bit more with Des before getting too tired to continue.

The Audi R8 Spyder (Ascari KZ1) handled and sounded (Lambo sound mod) brilliant.

20110910211311.jpg

20110910211335.jpg

20110910211424.jpg

20110910213103.jpg

I'd love to join in, next weekend right? Installing TDU 1 Now, lets hope it accepts my key.

EDIT: Scratch that, Securom has decided to screw me like they did with TDU 2. A D2D DOWNLOAD GONE WRONG, tried re-downloading, no dice. Already patched but still gives me "New update" crap. Clicking yes takes me to "none".