We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scuderia or Italia?

The Old Guard

OK, I have both the 430 Scuderia and the 458 Italia for some time now, and quite frankly I can barely tell them apart from each other. They can go about as fast as each other, they're roughly around the same price range, both are quite fun to drive, and both have a Ferrari badge. The only minor bit that I think I can tell them apart is that the 430 Scuderia is slightly more fun to drive while the 458 is better looking.

Anyone want to help me decide between these 2?

It depends on you ... if you want a hard noised Stripped Racer, you have go for the Scud but if you're more of a soft Spiritually fast and dignified driver .... you'll have the Italia ..... i have driven'em both, adored the Italia and bought it immediately, it sits cheerfully at my garage holding the record of the fastest car round the Oahu intl' Raceway .... even faster than my Ascari A10

• 6 months later...