We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools II [Release 2.1.0.0]

Djey

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing in dev environment ended last night with success, globally :)

We think it's very usable for beta testing, so I will send link to people during the day.

Feel free to test what you want, -TDU1, TDU2- attack as many BNKs as possible :D

Note : for TDU2, first you'll have to make your installed files in unpacked mode and patch launcher (instructions included).

---

Edit !

invites sent, sorry for forgotten people, please PM me again to get yours ;)

Export option is not working actually. It was said on Zmodeler board that Oleg will make export filter when it will be needed. Ask for support at Zmodeler forums.

Some of the bnks are unable to open in TDUMT. I've just reported that to Djey. I hope it will be fixed soon and modders will not have to hex edit unsupported bnks by themselves.

That's what beta testing is for :)

Btw thanks for your feedback, I'll send more invites when I get time today... and fix issues from tonight.

Note that some bnks as the F458 are in TDU1 format, so the tool will not open it when in TDU2 mode, if that happens, please switch and try again.... I will make an automatic format recognition later.

And indeed, TDU2 filter for Zmod is not ready yet.

++

@Djey:

Oleg would like to get to you about your repacking tool - >> http://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5060&p=30307#p30307 I believe he is interested in creating a TDU2 exporter. :)

Your tool works perfectly, I haven't experienced any issues with it repacking and during ingame. I will keep testing though until if I run into a certain error. :)

Thanks to all for testing so far.

I made a quick test: replace F430 sounds with Doctor G' F430 sound mod. Just ripped and converted (TDU2 using STEREO ADPCM ) waw files and drop random in bnk.
+rep , very promising ! It seems that samples will have to be adjusted from TDU1 to TDU2. But with new sample quality sound modders will make great things I believe :).

Btw Dr G. and Jorge are on beta testing list ! Let's wish them good luck !

@Djey:

Oleg would like to get to you about your repacking tool - >> http://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5060&p=30307#p30307 I believe he is interested in creating a TDU2 exporter. :)

Your tool works perfectly, I haven't experienced any issues with it repacking and during ingame. I will keep testing though until if I run into a certain error. :)

TDUMT2 beta is now in Oleg's hands, so perfect timing !

Everybody's working on it like in 2008, that's nice to see that :D

+rep , very promising ! It seems that samples will have to be adjusted from TDU1 to TDU2. But with new sample quality sound modders will make great things I believe :).

Btw Dr G. and Jorge are on beta testing list ! Let's wish them good luck !

Was a quick test, but thanks.

Note:

The Car sounds have 2 place, the sounds/vehicules/folder and the vehicules/med/*carname*_low.bnk.

The latter in contain - maybe - those few sounds, what hear the other player cars sounds.