We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools II [Release 2.1.0.0]

Djey

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound is Unlimited size too !!!

in other hand im gonna need that xmb editor too because tdu2 has some kind off reverbs and decays that are ruining the sounds so badly that even with High defenition samples they seem rubish!!! somewhere edited in every car bnk (carsvt.xmb)

Its like they want to give a robotic sense to cars ! so monotonous.....they end up being all the same !

Lets hope that the XMB editor let turn off or mod the effects they add to Tdu2car sounds

Thx djey so far so good

Yes, the car vst profiles currently is very problematic.

I was curious, and tried enchance original sound with a simple audio editor, here is the result 430 Scuderia:

f430_scuderia_high.bnk

Not so perfect but better as TDU2 original.

Nice sound.

I've upgraded Zonda C12S gauge in 3rd person view. It's possible to load textures in higher resolution. Now it's 512x512 compared to 256x256. That's the biggest advantage of TDUMT II. Previously, with hex editing, I was limited to orginal file size. Now the limits are gone :D.

But I don't know if we are allowed to upload our mods now :). For me they are 100% safe, but who knows.

hi

2DB to DDS bug in 1.15+ TDUMT and library was identified and fixed. I will publish TDUMT 1.16.1, along with other bugfixes (but no evolution).

Mini Bnk Manager beta 2 is on its way, too :)

At least this beta 2 or release candidate will be preferred for releasing first mods.

But for now, I'm going to sleep :yawn:

Now at 6:30 AM GMT+2 I finished the work on writing the first beta of my application for TDU/TDU2: 2DB->DDS->2DB Converter :)

I spent on this work about 18 hours.

I hope, that my tool, in future be included in TDUMT II.

I think, release my tool in the time, when be released mini BNK Manager beta 2.

Djey, how do you think about it?

I'm very tired. 3 days without sleep :/ (Parrallel development of TDU Universal Launcher and 2DB->DDS->2DB Converter)

But the more attention I concentrated on the first beta-version of 2DB->DDS->2DB Converter :)

I'm going to sleeeeeeeeep :))))

+rep ! begins to be impressive...

on the other hand, there's still a bug to fix in the mini bnk tool before beta 2.

Extracted CommonWorld (hawaii) successfully, but repacking still need to be enhanced (big file with plenty of contents). Should be done before monday.

So stay tuned and let's buzzzz ! :)

cat-its-beautiful-757604.jpg

PS: if you have problem with textures scale pm me I found how to resolve it. :)

BTW working on a 'Jailbreak Mod', to unlock JPG format, and enable custom tracks on radio (maybe by using Kaluua FM ?).

//Export .JPG Photos: 25%: extension edition epic win, but can't be read. I've my idea to unlock it hehe :p )

//Custom Radio: 25%: can enable/disable ADS, JINGLES and Weathers tracks from radios)

//Custom Tracks: 50%: TDUMT2.0 allows news tracks adding, but didnt try to rename original tracks.

//Using Kaluua Slot: 0% WIP

Recording a video to show photos export, uploading in progress. :cheeky:

WANTED: TDU2 BETA .EXE (original one, no cr*ck or things like that). PM me if you have it thanks! :D

im currently working on stereo completly redisigned samples from my previous DB9 sound mod for Tdu1 and i can assure you that if you actually WORK in the samples they can reach to the reality thing !!! and i will show for you guys (the current testing) to some of you listen actually whats the point of the stereo samples instead of mono from tdu1 ! Just turn your speakers and headphones and listen carefully...Notice that inside the car you will feel much more involved than in tdu1 inside camera position

of course that if you just convert tdu1 sounds without working on the sample itself the sound will be the same (realistic wisper but you will not be involved with it)(its like you have just only one hear in your head)

Heres and advice to some of you testers of sound:

(do not just convert sounds from others without doing it with quality because tdu2 have the proper engine for that!!! otherwise we will have tons of sounds mods in this forum and most of them without exploring the true potencial of tdu2 new way of sound ..just think that)

LL-powah! Db9 Sound mod v2 (Planned to Finish Testing phase at V5)

REAL COMPARISON Inside view at (1.18 min) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvslwh_UUs

Real thing :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWG6RzjiaR8

And please just try to compreend what im saying ... Im just saying this because now we have no limits to do what we want and what we want actually with passion and dedication can be done with quality :) !!

im currently working on stereo completly redisigned samples from my previous DB9 sound mod for Tdu1 and i can assure you that if you actually WORK in the samples they can reach to the reality thing !!! and i will show for you guys (the current testing) to some of you listen actually whats the point of the stereo samples instead of mono from tdu1 ! Just turn your speakers and headphones and listen carefully...Notice that inside the car you will feel much more involved than in tdu1 inside camera position

of course that if you just convert tdu1 sounds without working on the sample itself the sound will be the same (realistic wisper but you will not be involved with it)(its like you have just only one hear in your head)

Heres and advice to some of you testers of sound:

(do not just convert sounds from others without doing it with quality because tdu2 have the proper engine for that!!! otherwise we will have tons of sounds mods in this forum and most of them without exploring the true potencial of tdu2 new way of sound ..just think that)

LL-powah! Db9 Sound mod v2 (Planned to Finish Testing phase at V5)

REAL COMPARISON Inside view at (1.18 min) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvslwh_UUs

Real thing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWG6RzjiaR8&feature=related

And please just try to compreend what im saying ... Im just saying this because now we have no limits to do what we want and what we want actually with passion and dedication can be done with quality :) !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlmBOXfHC2o

Here is my Doctor Gs 430 conversion, the driving is can be ignored :)

Hi guys and gals :)

this weekend was so amazing : great modding news, astonishingly great weather in France for the season, great party with friends ...

... and I haven't had the time to work on Mini Bnk Manager.

Please be patient, beta 2 is coming this week :

- a few GUI enhancements

- fix in extracting CommonWorld file

- fix in repacking CommonWorld file

And will try to fix TDUMT 1.16.1 libraries once again, because it forces using old DDS>2DB conversion process - which is not very easy to implement in custom apps :)

Btw we'll group Knyazev's tool and mine together. For release, basically 2 exe files in a same zip package. ;)

Stay tuned !

Hi guys and gals :)

this weekend was so amazing : great modding news, astonishingly great weather in France for the season, great party with friends ...

... and I haven't had the time to work on Mini Bnk Manager.

Please be patient, beta 2 is coming this week :

- a few GUI enhancements

- fix in extracting CommonWorld file

- fix in repacking CommonWorld file

And will try to fix TDUMT 1.16.1 libraries once again, because it forces using old DDS>2DB conversion process - which is not very easy to implement in custom apps :)

Btw we'll group Knyazev's tool and mine together. For release, basically 2 exe files in a same zip package. ;)

Stay tuned !

Nice. We wait :)

Yes, it's not easy. Failed start the first beta of app (problem with DDS>2DB conversion).

Yes, please send me the bad bnk file after repacking :)

Edit:

Now fixed, at least I wasn't able to reproduce the spot issue with the beta 2 in the cooking...

(tried with ecd_audi.bnk, ecd_ferr.bnk)

btw CommonWorld (Hawaii) issue solved with repacking, as well !