We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools II [Release 2.1.0.0]

Djey

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tuto is good, an automated app with nice look&feel would be even better !

The App no problem (is a very simple thing in background) - just need more time for testing, because I don't want make a damaged save file. I don't tried but maybe possible resetting the CUP challenges (with high prize). The duel challenges is possible rerun and I found reward cars in database.

IMO it's better to wait to modders to familiarize with the new game features,like moving parts and all

Why wait? I already know what's up with TDU2 models all you have to do is look at them.

Windows use a dummy

Doors use a pivot point

Spoilers use a specific setup with names also contain 3 dummy's for positions along with pivot point on 3D objects. Far as I can tell (2 dummy's in different places is angle it tilts, Lower dummy is where is stops) Far as I can tell.

Small 3D modeled parts on tail lights and headlights are for the light glass reflection.

Front/Rear bumpers are separate parts for damage

Doors have slightly changed by only one extra dummy (Sure 100% on what it does but I think its simply a dummy for door opening sequences to notify the game which door is right and left)

Cock_LR < All the same as TDU1

Shadow box has slightly changed but nothing major

All headlights and tail lights have a pivot for the glare.

Convertible roof's not sure how the California works but the Ferrari 308 GTS has a simple name for the roof [HARDTOP] and that will just fade ingame when you remove the roof.

Not to sound overly positive but I reckon give me a TDU2 filter, I'd have a good result of a working car with its features.

Why wait? I already know what's up with TDU2 models all you have to do is look at them.

Windows use a dummy

Doors use a pivot point

Spoilers use a specific setup with names also contain 3 dummy's for positions along with pivot point on 3D objects. Far as I can tell (2 dummy's in different places is angle it tilts, Lower dummy is where is stops) Far as I can tell.

Small 3D modeled parts on tail lights and headlights are for the light glass reflection.

Front/Rear bumpers are separate parts for damage

Doors have slightly changed by only one extra dummy (Sure 100% on what it does but I think its simply a dummy for door opening sequences to notify the game which door is right and left)

Cock_LR < All the same as TDU1

Shadow box has slightly changed but nothing major

All headlights and tail lights have a pivot for the glare.

Convertible roof's not sure how the California works but the Ferrari 308 GTS has a simple name for the roof [HARDTOP] and that will just fade ingame when you remove the roof.

Not to sound overly positive but I reckon give me a TDU2 filter, I'd have a good result of a working car with its features.

There are somethings one is aware of, but that give best impression when not said publicly ;)

Hi guys,

Why not create a modding team for the conversion of FM models

grouping 3d modder, sounds, physics?

so as not to end up with duplicate this...

I already tried with TDU1 without success... the best I could do is to take part in a french modding team as toolist :)

because those were models from scratch, not converting FM3, NFS ... etc car models.

Ending to provide unusual models (with the risk that mass of people don't like them - but we didn't care, only having fun counts here).

but good luck anyway in federating for TDU2 ;)

On the other part, I got news from Oleg and he's facing the same repacking probs as some of you here (disappearing textures). That don't stop 3D modding for now, textures will just arrive later. I'm working on it.

Even most excited people will have to wait - or leave. It's not meant to be a modding race. Just remember it took more than 1 year to have reliable modding for TDU1!