We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HI im new at this site

timmypeney

We offer you the oppurtunity to be :nuts: without the rest of us being :oook:

We have one of the largest smiley collections on any forum

We have random theme-based username changes if you're in the chatbox at the wrong time

We have friendly staff in different time-zones and a Scottish leader.

We talk about just about anything, off-topic often reigns supreme (especially in the TDU2 subforum, which has been moved to the Bin section).

btw we already extracted your teeth when you signed up, so ignore those incorrect posts above :cheeese:

:welcome: :hi:

I've probably scared him off now. :)

Ummmm, there's environment mods for TDU1: (tropical, autumn, alpine, winter (snow), various night/weather mods, and various other texture mods etc.

Just about every popular car from NFS Shift, Forza 3 and other titles have been converted to work in TDU1 with good quality. There are also improved sound mods, physics mods, camera mods, etc.

There are mods to the game UI (menu background, GPS, etc).

For TDU2 there's only a couple of mods relating to camera location + TrackIR support, disabling car damage and/or dirtiness, and I think there was one for the grass and HDR.

I've told you about them - it's up to you to go look for them in the TDU1 Mod Shop or use the Search function.