We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Newbie to the forum

gold3ncondor

Hi all,

Thanks for the welcome Diablo, im Matt and im a UK player, was formally a TDU1 player on PC but now decided to dive into the world of XBOX and am now enjoying TDU2. Im a bit of an achievement hound so Have been slogging away at the vast list of achievements however have been finding it difficult to complete the multiplayer side of things due to not having any friends :( , anyway if anyone wants to add me my GT is Gold3nCondor.

Still trying to feel my way around the game as its not that easy when its a DDL with no instructions lol. Anyway great to be hear hope to see some of you on the tarmac!!!

Thanks

hey there welcome to the forums

i play TDU2 on the PS3 and PC but since all of us played TDU1 a lot TDU2 was a kinda a let down so i dont think many of us even have TDU2 in their Xbox or whatever anymore

anyway i do play GT5 and FM4 now but i guess you might see some members of here online, who knows?

anyway enjoy the forums and i hope to see you around