We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V {DT} - IT'S OUT AND IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD!!

superhyper

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you guys going to get for a first car in GTA Online? I don't awfully want my cars stolen so I want to get something that performs well but is flashy in absolutely no way, since I don't want it stolen a lot. I'm stuck between an old Escalade, an E93, an IS300, or maybe an FJ Cruiser. In SP I'm going to go mad though, either a new Charger or Challenger. Definitely getting a Challenger for Trevor though, something with so much power is perfect for rampaging. :nods:

On another note, what should we do for a first heist? Apparently there's a savings bank in Blaine County, we can scope the place out and maybe even do the heist. I can't imagine anything more than pistols and a few guys will be necessary, all I'm worried about is the getaway after. We'll need a decent set of wheels is all, maybe an SUV so we can use the countryside to escape. Can probably steal one, at least for this heist.

Maybe we should make a thread for planning heists. :mhmm:

You can drive, now we just need some people to grab the money. GTA Online comes out a few weeks after release so we have plenty of time to scope the place out and find good places to get a getaway car. Obviously since this will be happening right when it comes out, we may not be able to buy our own cars or may not want to use our only car for it. I'm thinking we can go down Rodeo Drive before heading out to the countryside and grab an Oracle or something.

Had an email from ShopTo a couple of hours ago about my GTAV pre-order. Saying they will start processing payments from the 10th due to the high number of orders so it can be ready to be here for the 17th!

I received the same email. Don't know why, but I expected it to be an email giving bad news like they aren't getting any copies or something, lol.

This time next week it'll be plain sailing. It'll also be my birthday, but that's no-where near as important.

I think I managed to pre-order it before ShopTo bumped the price up, so I'm happy with what I paid. I actually trust ShopTo to get it here on release day if not before, I read Amazon has some special delivery for pre-ordered games and release day delivery. I like Amazon as well, but I'll stick with ShopTo now.

It's not serious for me until I see the other side of what will no doubt be another rubbish week at work. At least I have a proper goal to strive for to get to the end of this one. I might also go and look at a BMW if it's still for sale at the end of the week, so there's that as well :p