We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TimBud's F'Art

TimBud

Just finished grinding away and finished season 10.

Took some shots of my last few races:

Sorry its another 458

6426079955_a975d686b0_b.jpg

I'm not normally bothered about the FM4 watermark, but in this case I take exception

6426080087_8fa2a63919_b.jpg

My TV has better displays this much nicer

6426080271_c0179eaae8_b.jpg

I really don't like the overcast weather at the Nurburgring in this game. It really spoils the light. FM3 had it much nicer.

6426080497_b4814b395e_b.jpg

Pretty chuffed with this one though. Had to slow down quite a bit so the AI cars could catch up. Then had to hold them off so they didn't overtake... they drive so dirty!

6426080831_1201b120d8_b.jpg

That is all.

For now.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah I figured it out, what happened is this...

My old gamertag got banned on the forza forums, so I made a new one with my new xbox so I could go on there again. After remembering about the cars that get transferred from your old garage to your new one, I went and redid a bunch of stuff in fm3 on my old account (new hard drive, so I had to start over, but still had access to my LCE content). Once I had gotten the cars (Superleggera and Scuderia) I went to transfer them to my new account- that doesnt work because they are not able to be gifted, due to being LCE content...

So I decided that i'd just play the game on my old account, and forget the forza forums, they arent that good anyway.

In doing that, i basically gave up my VIP status, as it was redeemed on my new account, which i dont use, and is only a silver account now, and I dont really want to pay for more gold membership on it, just so I can get that integra. The only way i'd be able to use it is if I share it with the club, and i'm guessing your going to do that with yours anyway?

I am pretty annoyed at myself though, that means I dont get included in the VIP car battles, etc :( I might send T10 a message, see if they can help me out.

Nah I figured it out, what happened is this...

My old gamertag got banned on the forza forums, so I made a new one with my new xbox so I could go on there again. After remembering about the cars that get transferred from your old garage to your new one, I went and redid a bunch of stuff in fm3 on my old account (new hard drive, so I had to start over, but still had access to my LCE content). Once I had gotten the cars (Superleggera and Scuderia) I went to transfer them to my new account- that doesnt work because they are not able to be gifted, due to being LCE content...

So I decided that i'd just play the game on my old account, and forget the forza forums, they arent that good anyway.

In doing that, i basically gave up my VIP status, as it was redeemed on my new account, which i dont use, and is only a silver account now, and I dont really want to pay for more gold membership on it, just so I can get that integra. The only way i'd be able to use it is if I share it with the club, and i'm guessing your going to do that with yours anyway?

I am pretty annoyed at myself though, that means I dont get included in the VIP car battles, etc :( I might send T10 a message, see if they can help me out.

ew that must suck, clarence is gonna have that problem too, he uses a secondary account now since his original (vip) is a silver account).

but since allot of us do have the vip, everybody should upload different mugens to the club :D so you can play too!!!!

EDIT: :lol: what did you say that you got banned on those forums? lol

AHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH i'd rather not go into the banning of pr0ph3cy at forzamotorsport.net lol. I may have insulted a few mods, and dan greenawalt. But yeah. I was majorly peaved that day, and I instantly regretted it. Ah yeah, clarence is in the same boat isnt he. Tim (or anyone else for that matter), can I request a certain couple of upgrades/specs so that I can take pics of it as I would have liked to if I owned the car myself? It would require removing the christmas theme, so if no one wants to do that, thats ok, i'll try and win one myself lol.

Yowser. :p

T10 do have a habit with auto' bans. I know it takes time but contacting them does work (not first hand experience though).

All the VIP battles are run from their facebook page. The voting part at least.

Either me of Flo will put it in the club garage though... am going to change the front bumper/slitter first though. It has a huge bottom lip right now. Looks pretty inbred.

Another shot.

I absolutely love the Ladera track. Has some really cool variations. And stacks of options next time we play tag in the community playtime

6553151191_9eb2d7f8ec_b.jpg

Edit: what upgrades you want?

AHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH i'd rather not go into the banning of pr0ph3cy at forzamotorsport.net lol. I may have insulted a few mods, and dan greenawalt. But yeah. I was majorly peaved that day, and I instantly regretted it. Ah yeah, clarence is in the same boat isnt he. Tim (or anyone else for that matter), can I request a certain couple of upgrades/specs so that I can take pics of it as I would have liked to if I owned the car myself? It would require removing the christmas theme, so if no one wants to do that, thats ok, i'll try and win one myself lol.

:omg:

:toof:

and ill be the first to upload a drift mugen

also timbud, i love ladera too, especial fro drifitng