We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Take your own conclusion

Milli

As I said in the CB, they're both fantastic games at the end of the day.

Sure, they both have their positives and negatives, but they're just games. They're both very respectable games at that. If you have a PS3, GT5 is the best racing game to have. If you have a 360, FM4 is the best racing game to have. Depends which console you have and which takes your fancy. I've played both and I highly enjoy both games, Forza has much more of a 'fun' and community based appeal, whereas the quality and overal 'formal' feel to GT5 I love.

Personally, I don't do drifting so it doesn't matter to me about the drifting, but Forza's is very respectable as is GT5s. Also, the AI in FM4 appear to be much better and more unique, with them randomly spinning out or crashing occasionally, but GT5 is still a joy to race on.

So, they're both great.

/thread.

GT5 still kicks Forza's butt, the only better thing about Forza is the sounds

No, not only that. The 3d models are better, cars are better, customization are better. For some, carlist is better. For some, it is more fun...

But according to people here, i need test the game to have an opinion. Which is a very ridiculous argument, if i may.

^ I said Forza 3d models are better, not GT5. :fp:

No you don't need to play the game have an opinion on it. But the way you keep banging on about it is getting really irritating for quite a few members by the looks of it.

I know I'm sick of seeing you in arguments about the two games.

That is because everyone get's flamed and start carry on other subject that i never ever mentioned. Do you want an example?

I was about a drifting video, saying about drifting, when Superhyper comes and start lead the conversation about one car, that is a prototype. I discussed that video with Llama like civilized people, he could argue using his brain, not bashing something that was not even on the subject.

But you know what happens when you start talking about Forza, yet you carry on doing it. Real smart. Why don't you just forget about it?

How can i forget when everyone spam it over here? Plus, i am looking for the game... some aspects about it still interest me, but others like that drift video really makes me sick of seeing it.

But yes, my fault... my fault about expect people to have a decent argument. Thing is, this thread is made to make people get their own conclusions. Yet, this thread still valid, because i still think both videos are a good and fair comparision.