We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Knyazev : TDU2 Universal Launcher [v3.6]

Knyazev

• 3 weeks later...

Im using the latest version of the unilauncher i.e v3.5 and i get the following error:

04-Jun-15 2:21 PM: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at _UL_Functions._UL_Function.RunGame(String hash, String TDU2Path)

at TDU2_Universal_Launcher._UL_MainWindow._UL_button_RunGame_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Anybody have a solution?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

create a folder on windows type game, and install all your games on it.

Then you should give permission, or make exceptions for your antivirus not to delete because the launcher uses a false positive to tdu2's security.

The same should be done in the firewall, then you will not have any more problems.

I sent a PM.

Before my virus system didn't have an issue with the launcher, but now it says that it's a Trojan. Even if I restore it from quarantine, it gets sent back to it after a few seconds.

My virus system don't have any issues with VPE and TDU2 DEC, but in theory they should bring up a red flag. The Universal Launcher should also not bring up a red flag, but it does so their probably is something wrong with it.

I'm fix this issue. Thanks.

New version of the TDU2: Universal Launcher v3.6 now available! ;-)

* Fixed issue with the high-load CPU by the tool. (Bug with only Intel CPU's)

You can download new version here: https://tdu2.knyazev-tools.ru/download/22/

VirusTotal: http://bit.ly/2k0V513

* Qihoo-360 detected in the file : HEUR/QVM03.0.0000.Malware.Gen . It's not true.

All other antiviruses - OK.

Funny thing: this bug (with CPU loading after launching the game) was only with Intel CPU's.

About new launcher: New Universal Light Launcher (NULL) ( NULL - brief about Atari :-D )

Mix of Light Launcher (fastest work speed) and Universal Launcher (many functional) + some new features.

• 2 weeks later...

I have what is hopefully a stupid question. I have been playing TDU2 for about a year, but have never been able to play it online. I just assumed that since Atari killed Eden it stopped supporting the game and that was the way it was. Lately, though, I've been reading about how others have been playing online. I use the Universal Launcher (recently upgraded to 3.6), but even if I select "Play Online" - I'm still offline no matter what. I've checked all my firewall settings and both the launcher and TDU2.exe have been added as exceptions.

How to I enable online play, assuming it is indeed possible?

TIA!

I have what is hopefully a stupid question. I have been playing TDU2 for about a year, but have never been able to play it online. I just assumed that since Atari killed Eden it stopped supporting the game and that was the way it was. Lately, though, I've been reading about how others have been playing online. I use the Universal Launcher (recently upgraded to 3.6), but even if I select "Play Online" - I'm still offline no matter what. I've checked all my firewall settings and both the launcher and TDU2.exe have been added as exceptions.

How to I enable online play, assuming it is indeed possible?

TIA!

TDU2 servers - now offline. You can play only in offline mode.