We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Knyazev : TDU2 Universal Launcher [v3.6]

Knyazev

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 8:54 AM, ChaoticCasper said:

I play this on my PC and for some reason it acts like the controls are half pc mode and half controller mode. The sticker shop for me is completely glitched out and I can't place stickers properly without xbox controls and I don't have a gaming receive

in the controller settings, you can customize it per button, set the gamepad allocation as you like, I was able to solve this with an Xbox 360 controller and a Logitech dual action gamepad, but I also have a Hori RWA steering wheel set, and I can calibrate it per button.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 1:19 AM, Puong said:

Hello, I have some issue with Universal Launcher, the bug is "Cannot create a file when that file already exists." Can anyone help me?

Here's the error log :Errors.log

Try right-clicking the file in question or it's parent folder, go to Properties, and make sure the Read Only box is not ticked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 11:03 PM, Friz said:

No luck trying to find a fix on the XML 10 18 error. Ive posted on reddit and steam community but no luck

Please help me on this. it would be very greatly appreciated

Maybe helps this:

go to: C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\i-Knyazev.ru\TDU2\Universal Launcher\v3

and delete Settings.xml file.

On 11/4/2022 at 4:19 PM, Puong said:

Hello, I have some issue with Universal Launcher, the bug is "Cannot create a file when that file already exists." Can anyone help me?

Here's the error log :Errors.log

If you have steam-version of the game:

Go to the game folder and rename steamUL.dll file to steam.dll (something in Windows is blocking the renaming of this file)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, i'm trying to fix this error for the second day but nothing really works, so after providing a path to the root game folder and selecting an 'Offline" mode i click on the "Run game!" but it shows me an error "The requested information is not available because the process has ended. Detailed error message saved in Errors.log file." and that's what it shows in the "Errors.log".

At System.Diagnostics.Process.EnsureState (State state)
At System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainWindowHandle ()
At _UL_Functions._UL_Function.RunGame (String hash, String TDU2Path)

does anybody know how to fix this?

Edited by BlackCat

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...