We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Classic Test Drives you have played?

Eudemon

Just to get this section singing I thought I would ask of you all what games of Test Drive you have played in the past. Were you an Amiga Elitist (:cheeky:) or a PlayStation one? :D

Myself I know I have played Test Drive 1, The Duel, and Test Drive 4/5/6. Never forget chasing supercars in that TVR police car that was a right handful to handle. Unfortunately NFS was brilliant at this time and really showed the floors (;) Baldy!) that the same period TD's suffered from.

Played 1 and/or 2 in DOS on PC when a little kid. While my Dad always crashed I managed to get to the end and "win" by getting ticketed by the police.

Rented TD5 on PlayStation once as well.

Will aim to play some of these again soon as part of Retro Gaming.

I believe the game I'm thinking of is "Test Drive: Offroad 2." It was a really old game for Windows 98 PCs, I had a lot of fun with it though :)

Oh yeah, and another 'Classic' Test Drive I've played was a game along the lines of "Test Drive Unlimited." It came out around 2006 and although I got a late start on it, it was a pretty epic game. Will be talked about for centuries. :cheeky:

Just to get this section singing I thought I would ask of you all what games of Test Drive you have played in the past. Were you an Amiga Elitist (:cheeky:) or a PlayStation one? :D

Myself I know I have played Test Drive 1, The Duel, and Test Drive 4/5/6. Never forget chasing supercars in that TVR police car that was a right handful to handle. Unfortunately NFS was brilliant at this time and really showed the floors (;) Baldy!) that the same period TD's suffered from.

I see what you did there. Lol

I played Test Drive 5 and Test Drive 6. Both in my old Playstation. ;)

I've probally got a Test Drive game that no-one else seems to have...

Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (Known as Driven to Destruction in the UK/EU). It's essentially a US Demolition Derby game. It's really really good aswell, it kind of goes for a semi sim approach to things with a good damage model.

I've also play most Test Drives from the PS1/2 and Xbox. Namely Test Drive Offroad Wide Open, TD Overdrive and Test Drive 6.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I've probally got a Test Drive game that no-one else seems to have...

Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (Known as Driven to Destruction in the UK/EU). It's essentially a US Demolition Derby game. It's really really good aswell, it kind of goes for a semi sim approach to things with a good damage model.

I've also play most Test Drives from the PS1/2 and Xbox. Namely Test Drive Offroad Wide Open, TD Overdrive and Test Drive 6.

EOD was great... I love it >_> so much

EDIT: I was looking at buying it, it's worth a fortune now my god.

New it's $70+ Used it's $30+.

There are mint copies going for over $110...