We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

wagnerspc: New turbo hiss sound!

wagnerpsc

i've made this just for fun but it turned out pretty decent so i decided to share with you guys :p

enjoy the sound and post your feedback (good or bad)

PREVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBuNCMOszA

(the sound starts on 0:14)

a huge thank you to my bro Comb@t for recording the preview video :thumbsup:

1-Open the common.bnk file in tdu sounds/vehicles folder with TDUMT 1.16

2-Backup the file "turbo_2.wav"

3-Make sure you backuped the the file :lol:

4-Replace with the modded one from the rar

5-Enjoy!

Download link

thanks patch,glad you liked :D

E: ah,just a side note,like the original one this sound may vary from car to car,i got a very gentle hiss on my silvia (espirit bnk) and a tornado-outside-your-window like sound on all ruf slots ;)

E²:i'll be offline for a few days,so it may take a little time for me to reply here,but don't give up the feedback :D :D :D

The sound is awesome, but i can't seem to get it working properly. It's in the game and all but i get some weird stuttering, interference sound that really cuts into your ears every 1 or 2 seconds during the turbo boost....

Nevermind. I got rid of the problem when i swapped the sound file in TDUMT. I did it in the BNK File Editor first thinking that wouldn't make a difference but apparently it did.

Where can i get a hold of that BOV sound?! I love it!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Need help tried to add this to a supra cuz the current spool/hiss is kinda weak, i used audacity to try and edit it in (which worked for the ford gt/Venomgt), but didnt work on supra its just silent now.

The description for this mod says to replace the "turbo.wav" but i have yet to find that .wav and ive got both bnkeditor and tdumt, all i get is: idle, startup, some "off" throttle and "on" throttle .wav's, whers the turbo wav? ive even looked at other car that are turbo and non have it...

Ive also tried to edit in bov sound in for the fordgt but that didnt work just went silent, wt did i do wrong?

also playing with the fordgt I can only play with the on throttle sound, if i touch the off throttle its silent

help plz and thx