We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TopGear Season 18 Discussion thread

Ryzza5

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wikipedia states that "series eighteen is expected to start airing on 29 January 2012 with 7 Episodes, according to Top Gear Magazine". There was also a preview of what they are going to do apparently. I'm pretty sure someone here has it and can confirm that? :mhmm:

Apparently, some of the things they will do:

Richard Hammond drives a NASCAR safety car for a real race, later going on to drive an actual NASCAR race car.

Power tests to expect: Jeremy Clarkson driving a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Edition, a Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster and a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale. Hammond meanwhile will drive a 2012 BMW M5 F10, and May will have a Vauxhall Corsa Nurburgring Edition.

Going to China to test drive Chinese cars

Italy in 3 super-cars, Lamborghini Aventador, Noble M600 and a McLaren MP4-12C.

I have no idea if this is old, if so, sorry. :cheeky:

Wikipedia states that "series eighteen is expected to start airing on 29 January 2012 with 7 Episodes, according to Top Gear Magazine". There was also a preview of what they are going to do apparently. I'm pretty sure someone here has it and can confirm that? :mhmm:

Apparently, some of the things they will do:

Richard Hammond drives a NASCAR safety car for a real race, later going on to drive an actual NASCAR race car.

Power tests to expect: Jeremy Clarkson driving a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Edition, a Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster and a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale. Hammond meanwhile will drive a 2012 BMW M5 F10, and May will have a Vauxhall Corsa Nurburgring Edition.

Going to China to test drive Chinese cars

Italy in 3 super-cars, Lamborghini Aventador, Noble M600 and a McLaren MP4-12C.

I have no idea if this is old, if so, sorry. :cheeky:

that italian part is true for what we know now:

VERRY old footage already, can't wait for season 18