We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's left modding

Ahautcar

Tool381 needs to grow up - he stole from original author and claims it as his. When someone else does it to him it becomes illegal all of a sudden.

If you want to protect the time you have invested that's fine but don't try to protect something you have stolen. Finally if you want to protect something online don't get online. Nothing online will ever be protected fully 100% nothing nada.

You know, the cars were not originally made for TDU & TDU2, he had to convert them. Basically what you're saying is that T10 basically owns the PC car games now as most cars for the games are theirs, not the modders'. He never claimed that he made the models himself, he just converted them and in the process, put a lot of love in them to make them look great ingame. He put WORK in them. And he always stated where the original model was from. I can't name too many modders who create their models from scratch and afaik, COMB@T_$HOTGUN also CONVERTS the models and still you love him and hate Tool? Trololololololllollolloijoasdifygipakohijfomk.

Your pointless post is pointless. This thread should have been locked ages ago.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the cars were not originally made for TDU & TDU2, he had to convert them. Basically what you're saying is that T10 basically owns the PC car games now as most cars for the games are theirs, not the modders'. He never claimed that he made the models himself, he just converted them and in the process, put a lot of love in them to make them look great ingame. He put WORK in them. And he always stated where the original model was from. I can't name too many modders who create their models from scratch and afaik, COMB@T_$HOTGUN also CONVERTS the models and still you love him and hate Tool? Trololololololllollolloijoasdifygipakohijfomk.

Your pointless post is pointless. This thread should have been locked ages ago.

THIS.

I know there are a handful of people that have screwed tdu2 modding for good. Tdu2 died 12 months ago and the modding has also died.

2 People have kept this game alive, the Russian guy that made the launcher to bypass server check, and the guy that made the unpack version of the game. All we needed was 1 more guy but he got greedy and kept his decryption to himself for 12 months, as a consequence the modding community suffered.

Tdu2 community will never be like tdu1 unfortunately. Time to move on to other games.

You know, the cars were not originally made for TDU & TDU2, he had to convert them.

Just because he took something from someone and converted over to something else it doesn't mean it belongs to him. If you steal a car and convert it to a car for another race track it is still theft.

What you are basically saying is if i stole your windows operating system computer and converted it to a mac osx operating system, it there fore becomes mine and the owner is therefore unable to call me a computer thief because the pc was not originally made for a mac osx?

To the arrogant fool: I see you didn't read my post. He never claimed to own the models, he always gave credit to the original authors. He only took credit for converting them, which he had the right to do, UNLIKE the russians who claimed them as their own. The mods also say "You may not modify the models without permission" which is exactly what they did.

Bad troll is bad.

I know there are a handful of people that have screwed tdu2 modding for good. Tdu2 died 12 months ago and the modding has also died.

2 People have kept this game alive, the Russian guy that made the launcher to bypass server check, and the guy that made the unpack version of the game. All we needed was 1 more guy but he got greedy and kept his decryption to himself for 12 months, as a consequence the modding community suffered.

Tdu2 community will never be like tdu1 unfortunately. Time to move on to other games.

What u talking about ?

Decryption is not a problem, there are tools for that and publicly released for a while. Do not talk about what you dunno, please.

troll ?

yes this thread should be closed, and you can move, as well :)