We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

ahahahaha

Sorry mate but I found this just epic XDXD

haha I replaced it with your Murci SV but I then realised I liked the Enzo more but it was too late by then :L Anyways its great to know that an Enzo is coming back to my game that's a better quality than Eden's original one! :P But will the LaFerrari you're making also replace the Enzo slot though? If so, postpone the release and get Xarlith to add it to a new slot in the Unofficial Patch 0.4 :excited: ;)

haha I replaced it with your Murci SV but I then realised I liked the Enzo more but it was too late by then :L Anyways its great to know that an Enzo is coming back to my game that's a better quality than Eden's original one! :P But will the LaFerrari you're making also replace the Enzo slot though? If so, postpone the release and get Xarlith to add it to a new slot in the Unofficial Patch 0.4 :excited: ;)

huh don't say postpone the LaFerrari mod >_>, many of us are still waiting on that and hopefully a 458 spider mod.

huh don't say postpone the LaFerrari mod >_>, many of us are still waiting on that and hopefully a 458 spider mod.

Just saying that I don't really want to choose between Reventon's Enzo and his LaFerrari... But tbh I think I'd pick the Laferrari over the Enzo so I'm sorry haha

But it would be cool to see the LaFerrari with its own place in a dealership and own name + stats in the game though as an added car in the next patch.... :P

I really want to see a De Tomaso Pantera mod made for the game, or some other classic super cars. I have some if anyone is willing to try. I have a nice Pantera and many other cars like that, even a Lamborghini Estoque.

--- Post Updated ---

For the full list, PM me.

I will never ever install TDU2 again, but - respect guys, you are modding the hell out of it!! Those sounds are incredible! Amazing, really. And the GTO looks like an adult movie on wheels.

Well, as James Bond said - "never say never".

I just re-installed TDU2 and installed the unofficial patch. I will give the game a second chance. I am sure, with all your great mods around, this could be much fun again.

so here is the result of my first modification (thanks Vitaliy997 for the permission to modificate your skyline).

well its kinda screwed up, and now i make it completeley new. but the next problem is that zmod wont let me import the car (its registered).

now a little background story of mine. I did alot of GTA SA mods, so i thought why not get my hands on tdu2 :)

how is the atari one a shame? seems like you are cradling the balls of the modder.

Every Atari model was fine,

Nope. Enzo and ESPECIALLY 458 are totally out of shape. Please look at a real 458 and Enzo and tell me again, Atari model was fine. :rofl:

Do you really use the Atari 458 as your "most used car"? :D

BTW, the Cali looks nice from Atari, that´s right. Did I cradle your balls now as well?