We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

I started to do this car

But I don't know yet if I will finish this...

And i thought it's a special honour for you to create a Reventon-mod. :D

...no, just kidding. If you are not satisfied with the project, than reconsider finishing it. I'm speaking out of my own experience. When i start (e. g.) a vinyl for a car and in the middle of the project i see or think "this doesn't look like the vinyl i had in mind when i started..." i stop working on it and maybe rethink how i can enhance it. But sometimes i quit working on it, because i don't see myself finishing it in the qualitystandard i set myself.

I would love to see a Reventon Spyder (i think Horizon has a model, but i'm not quite sure), but i also would like to see it in perfect shape. So better no carmod than a lowerquality carmod only to have one. ;)

Keep on working buddy, you're doing great.

And i thought it's a special honour for you to create a Reventon-mod. :D

...no, just kidding. If you are not satisfied with the project, than reconsider finishing it. I'm speaking out of my own experience. When i start (e. g.) a vinyl for a car and in the middle of the project i see or think "this doesn't look like the vinyl i had in mind when i started..." i stop working on it and maybe rethink how i can enhance it. But sometimes i quit working on it, because i don't see myself finishing it in the qualitystandard i set myself.

I would love to see a Reventon Spyder (i think Horizon has a model, but i'm not quite sure), but i also would like to see it in perfect shape. So better no carmod than a lowerquality carmod only to have one. ;)

Keep on working buddy, you're doing great.

For me should be a honor also see a Reventon XD

Unfortunatly I never saw one :(

Or better... I saw one Reventon in Monaco last summer but only the back and just for 10 seconds :(:(

Yes Horizon have a Reventon Roadster and is the model that I'm converting ;)

Anyway for now the Reventon is stopped so... Welcome on TDU2 Aston Martin Vanquish (tomorrow I will post some pic)