We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

I am glad that you guys are working on "normal" cars, I am sick of supercars.

I like the idea about bodykits :thumbsup:

I could not agree more ! I hope that Honda will be nice. Just question for star - will it have wheel on the left side?

BTW I hope more "normal" cars will be included in your projects such as Golf IV, Fiat Punto or something like that ;)

Jorgemodek, are you the real soundmaker coming from all that game with stunning Sound's engine ?

What am i saying that ? 'cause That's so impressionnal and so realistic to me that i want it now ! all of this new Vanquish i want it now !

Wonderful job, modder !

Despite of that, need a little bit more trash or messy background like F12 (Meticulous man's talk, nevermind ! Keep it up !)

the Delorean is coming along, I finally got the lights working. Only one problem, when I apply the brakes, all of the lights come on (heads, turning, brake, reverse, the whole package). When I apply the headlights, the heads and reverse come on. The turning signals do not work when you turn them on. I might release it and worry about the lights at a later point and re-upload it. I have a friend helping me with the sounds and I might work on the gauges.

Still no release date posted.

--- Post Updated ---

Also, my next project is the 1960's Ferrari California 250GT. I love that car ;)

I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with that. ;)

This game is about "highlife" with luxury/sport cars, exclusive houses, partys, discos, all about the rich and beautyful at exclusive places, not about the housekeeping women in a 2 star hotel at Alicante. :D

"Normal" cars I can testdrive all around here.

There are still many opportunities for exclusive rare luxury or sport cars many would like to see ingame, e.g. from the 60s/70s/80s :p

but yet the game comes with a VW golf, A VW beetle and a citroen 2cv. not exactly luxury vehicles there..

but yet the game comes with a VW golf, A VW beetle and a citroen 2cv. not exactly luxury vehicles there..

I personally would rather drive a whole mix of cars rather than just expensive, rare, and vintage cars. I am more of an all around guy. Also, a Hummer H2? Not very luxurious.

Well guys, I got the sound mod from my friend and it sounds nice :D I have decided to not do gauges as I have to change all of the mustang gauges then. So, I might pack up the whole thing tonight and post it. I never got the lights perfect, but I might fix that later. It should be released today though, thats my point :D