We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

We are only interested in detailed progress if the progress leads to a release. If you are not planning to release the mod, fine, but don't spam this thread with your "awesome" mod. I mean, I am not interested in picking the stock MP4 and cutting the roof off. Keep this mod for yourself or release it. Or come up with a new mod. You don't need 20 pictures to show people: look, I cut the roof of a standard TDU model! Here's a photospam!

:modwork:

First off, this thread was intended to show off mods that are currently a WIP without making a new thread for it, like it says in the first post. With the intention of releasing the mod.

Secondly, if you don't like what another member is posting you can always ignore it, add them to your ignore list(which can be found here) or report the post if you feel that it breaks forum rules or needs a moderator to look at it.

It would all be very entertaining if my team revealed themselves but they don't.
So you are the spokesperson for your 'team'? And you understand that what you show here means it will be released on here for the community to access and download?

Why don't you understand finally? nobody here is looking forward for your nor Star's mods. so stop it finally, goddammit.
Easy now, let us get clarification on the above before things get out of hand when they don't need to.

On topic

@GoODRus: Feel good Gran Turismo vibe when seeing these normal cars in the game, just needs a taxi sign on top and it's done. :cheeky: j/k

Why don't you understand finally? nobody here is looking forward for your nor Star's mods. so stop it finally, goddammit.

Your the one who made this big mess

1) you think you're so damn special

2) most of your tdu1 mods aren't that great, go fix your doors on your bugatti before you question the authenticity of my aventador roadster

3) you are so annoying and I dislike you the most out of everyone on this forum, stop trying to engage in discussion with me.

Oh cool, you roll out mods I made 4 years ago :D actually I am more special than you, because I got the balls to release my mods.

Yes releasing mods which doors don't work

Joker-clapping-gif.gif

It's bad I am always replying to you, I'm feeding the troll at minute.

Lol at huggy why should I give it to you when you've been volatile to me and the community.

--- Post Updated ---

You didn't answer my question.

With the way admin treat me around here banning me for anything I say I would think I would get banned for replying to you.

Not you specifically but the mods here have contributed towards me not releasing the mod.

Wow I was banned for saying it was stupid that the guy was using an excuse he wasn't apart of the European Union to buy the game. How did this cause a start to an argument???

I only ask for zogger to stop pestering me, he has ruined thread not me. There was nothing on front page saying I can't upload my wip. Then zogger starts crying and pestering. 2 pages of rubbish because of him, not me.