We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

@tomsolo: Is it a conversion or done from scratch? @Rèventon09: Nice choices! @Panikos: Even if not many people will be interested in this kind of mods, some people will. - God luck with your project. Overwhelmed by an kind of cooperation, i will post a mod/video by another modder. [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]created by: Szabi1991[/SIZE][/B] crucial tip for fixing materials by: tomsolo fixed by: thunderhawk17382 [B][SIZE=3]Ferrari 458 Italia with indicators[/SIZE][/B] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acoa98CDFeU [/CENTER]

@tomsolo: Is it a conversion or done from scratch?

From scratch. (This is not 100% replica this is my style.) Currently I'm now completely stuck in the zmodeller :D

---------- Post added at 00:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 AM ----------

My friend(BANDIT) working on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmnG9KYx9U

I hope this one replaces the Classical Lotus, which one I don't like and which I'm ready to replace it!

---------- Post added at 21:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 PM ----------

I hope this one replaces the Classical Lotus, which one I don't like and which I'm ready to replace it!

---------- Post added at 21:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 PM ----------

BMW M1 COUPÉ!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments

@leadfoot, well the dirt and scratches are texture layers on the materials, like Paint etc. The damage, like falling bumpers, is made by giving the polygons of the parts we want damaged a specific name, which i have, but i cant find a nice position for the pivot, of the damaged parts, so that it has a nice damage position, what i get is like things overlapping etc, so if i cant sort that out, il have to exclude damage out, but i wont quit! :p

TDU 2 Modding is a lot more of a pain than tdu 1 modding was, not to mention we got to "assign" a specific shader to each material, depending on which type of material it is, and the textures we include in it, or else the textures wont show, or they will be bugged. Making 3D lights for tdu 1, at first gave me a bit of work to get them pretty, with correct glass brightness and colours, but god damn...! in tdu 2 it's just abusive, not to mention the fact that its a forza 4 model doesnt help, i've got to map the textures manually, which, in zmod, gives a lot of work, to get them pretty. Also getting the lights to work properly and show properly in tdu 2 is a lot more of a pain. I would say tdu 2 modding is slightly harder, and a lot more of a pain! Took me 8 hours to get those rear lights done!