We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

Not too hard, just tricky. I used a hexeditor and this is a simple material settings. The luminisecent color is changeable, here is the gtr example:

gtr_dashboardlight.png

The "light" use the map's levels (power and clip) .

Seems is possible using another method, and the whole map wil be luminesecent I working on just need more investigation.

I care because i felt that i earned this, and they say i am a inactive moddder. Although i am forever helping people on msn or via PM on here.

And they say that i am a modder at tduforums when i am not, why would i want to be at a place where they think tool is a god?

People who can't see past the name, and actually see how crap he maps textures, poor light texures, just dirt mapping on the body etc.

And they say that i am a modder at tduforums when i am not, why would i want to be at a place where they think tool is a god?

People who can't see past the name, and actually see how crap he maps textures, poor light texures, just dirt mapping on the body etc.

True lol....the way he just uses 1 view on zmod to map most of the textures..he uses the view that you use mostly, so that people dont notice the warped and stretched textures..thnig is he fails, people do notice...and the way his lights are done is painfull in some of his mods.

I care because i felt that i earned this, and they say i am a inactive moddder. Although i am forever helping people on msn or via PM on here.

A list of all modders was compiled stating when they last released a mod and if they were still active within the modding community here. So all we knew is that you hadn't released a mod publicly on this forum for around half a year and that you are/were an exclusive modder at tduforums. We don't see what you do on MSN or via PMs on this forum.

If you start releasing mods here again or publicly help people then you'll get the modder badge back straight away, we don't have a problem with that.

True lol....the way he just uses 1 view on zmod to map most of the textures..he uses the view that you use mostly, so that people dont notice the warped and stretched textures..thnig is he fails, people do notice...and the way his lights are done is painfull in some of his mods.

Please, stop talking about him. We know you hate him. :rolleyes:

I don't like your mods either :)

It has been 4 months since i released the sls, and like i said i am not a modder at tduforums or released anything when i was there.

So have to says hi guys i helped someone today, what aload of crap.

Maybe i am making a big deal but i didn't spend time learning zmodeler and 3dsmax for nothing.

I could release my F50 and 1M but what's the point if i am not happy with them.

EDIT: just helped flow, is that the sort of thing you want?

Nice! :)

--------------------------------

Here is my dashboard's light mod video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy6RMNJEI3k

OH MY GOD ITS AWESOME!

W8 this means that you can make every part in cabin glow ?

Or only the ones that have that "light source"

I would love to learn this. To try fixing some of the models that Atari made (that look decent)

Nice! :)

--------------------------------

Here is my dashboard's light mod video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy6RMNJEI3k

:confused:How on earth did you do that? I've changed every possible texture in 458 and in 430 trying to get that glow, with no luck. I know it's hex editing, but could you describe it...how, what to change, program to use...?

@tomsolo: Hehe, nice as always! I'm still thankful for your hint about 2dm fixing.

In the past, i have wasted hours to restore material-settings in Zmod. Just today i have fixed pink grids and an messed up bump-map on Alfa MiTo, directly in the 2dm-file.

I'm still at the beginning, but copy & paste original material-settings is an easy job. :)

@all: Turn-indicators for Alfa Romeo MiTo are done. Arrows for Nissan GTR are set to the correct position and angle.

Best regards

Stefan

Wow no way tom, you are a god!! That looks soooooo gooood. Atari Eden are you seeing this, this is what we expected and if you give us the handling to compliment the environment you'll be swimming in money.

+rep tom seriously.

Yes they can see too, because now banned my profile :))) Modder life is very adventurous.

(I sent a support ticket. :P)

Well don't try anything unscrupulous or create tools that allow certain unlocks and such and you should be fine, but if they have done it because you are improving the game in a short time compared to the official developers then that could come back to bite them hard.

Well don't try anything unscrupulous or create tools that allow certain unlocks and such and you should be fine, but if they have done it because you are improving the game in a short time compared to the official developers then that could come back to bite them hard.

Yeah bite is hard. I got "answer" for my ticket: they banned my key too (with 900 atari tokens on my account) - imho their eyes in I'm a public enemy like a cheater "Mostransavto" - and ATARI had always been good communication. :)

So then here is the end and please admins delete my all mods and tutorials*** and let us see what doing/fixing ATARI/EDEN with next DLC2 without me. Good luck to them!

Okay guys, so long, and thanks for all the fish and happy cruising!

***Ps: Sorry guys.

Yeah bite is hard. I got "answer" for my ticket: they banned my key too (with 900 atari tokens on my account) - imho their eyes in I'm a public enemy like a cheater "Mostransavto" - and ATARI had always been good communication. :)

So then here is the end and please admins delete my all mods and tutorials*** and let us see what doing/fixing ATARI/EDEN with next DLC2 without me. Good luck to them!

Okay guys, so long, and thanks for all the fish and happy cruising!

***Ps: Sorry guys.

i hope it's not true mate, if its an account problem, we ll try to solve the problem by offering you a new tdu2 account :)

Your work on this game is too good to be stopped by a crap company like Atari!