We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

we ll try to solve the problem by offering you a new tdu2 account :)

Thanks for donating idea, i really appreciate. :))) +rep

But the problem how i don't know what was the reason of banning, because i never cheated on crc races or stakes and so the modding stays only. If this was the reason, then Diablo can close whole TDU2 modding shop, cause all modders and users - who's playing a modded game - be the next victim.

It is also possible that this is a mistake, because my key just an "invalid product key" (one years old key LOL) and I didn't get any message like "Account banned". Atari has requested that I send out all the evidence which indicates that the game is mine.

Thanks for donating idea, i really appreciate. :))) +rep

But the problem how i don't know what was the reason of banning, because i never cheated on crc races or stakes and so the modding stays only. If this was the reason, then Diablo can close whole TDU2 modding shop, cause all modders and users - who's playing a modded game - be the next victim.

It is also possible that this is a mistake, because my key just an "invalid product key" (one years old key LOL) and I don't get any message like "Account banned". Atari has requested that I send out all the evidence which indicates that the game is mine.

If so then I'll be next, you make great mods and I will not delete and do not let you use any, they can ban me, it's so easy to buy another key and change the game again, and the people who help get the game like you tomsolo, where does the correction or even better than the producers of the Atari / Eden, are not able to do ....

I think if you like what you do, should not stop, nor do we have a collection to get down to Key Tokens and right back, I'll help if needed, I prefer someone GOOD Mods and making these improvements to Eden / Atari

If you are using a genuine serial key, are not cheating in the races/CRC and are not using DLC cars you haven't purchased or hex editing hidden vehicles then you should technically be fine. They did post up recently that they did a sweep or something on illegal serial keys and that those people would get the "server unavailable" message if they were using one.

They'd be shooting themselves in the foot banning the modders trying to make their game better which in turn makes more people play it. If someone gets a decent physics mod out watch people come back in their numbers. :D

I also banned. :D (Invalid Product Key / 2 keys banned.)

Very interesting.

Atari support said:

Thank you for contacting us

I am sorry to inform you that your key has been reported and no longer is valid, in this case you will need to purchase a new copy of the game.

Thank you

hmm...

My keys are legal. First key buyed in our local store of licensed software. Second key - buyed in online-store of digital licensed keys. I have a receipts of purchases and DVD-box with game. Where the reasons of the ban? Where?!

It's not help to me. I know.

A hate the Atari.

I say goodbye with TDU2. Very ugly Atari's policy!

My keys are legal. First key buyed in our local store of licensed software. Second key - buyed in online-store of digital licensed keys. I have a receipts of purchases and DVD-box with game. Where the reasons of the ban? Where?!

It's not help to me. I know.

A hate the Atari.

I say goodbye with TDU2. Very ugly Atari's policy!

Enough to be a rather sad both you and other Modder's big names stop because of something so ridiculous that Atari does, apparently the end of the Mod's for TDU2 is coming ....

I leave here I say it was very good to use all the Mod's that lies TDU2 ... And unfortunately the reason why many players are still in the Mod's TDU2 is not the game ...

And unfortunately not where it should have begun, which is CRC and online races, but who did not deserve banning ...

Haha guys I think I have the answer: the EULA of the game says that you can't edit or modify game's content without Editor permission. So as Knyazev you cr*cked the Uplauncher system and the texture stuff, as Tomsolo you bypassed almost all the (bad) securities of the game, they want to kill you to make you leave the modding scene.

@tomsolo: there is still something we could do to finish Atari, I think you know what I am talking about. :D

Мой ключ тоже забанили, и решил пообщаться с ними на эту Тему! Разговор с ними не получился потому что они делали вид что не понимают меня! Тяжелые эти Атари/Эдэн + они криворукие

Вот фото сколько раз я пытался с ними говорить а они мне отвечали одно и тоже

[ATTACH]17512[/ATTACH]

Hey AvdeiNN we are an English speaking forum only mate, please use a translator to post your posts as then we should be able to get a general idea of what you are saying. :)

From the attached image you're showing it looks like you are in the same boat as others regarding an Invalid Product Key.

@Speeder: Sure the EULA prohibits everything that doesn't come with the disc or the publisher/developer approves but that doesn't stop some companies from embracing what their playerbase does. If they start enforcing the EULA then they will start blocking people from using sound mods, vehicle mods and enhancement mods that make the game better. This in turn will backfire on them but knowing Atari the same morons at the top are the ones making the decisions when everyone else below them with a brain is :fp: hard.

I don't give a penny for this company, if it is stolen my 900 tokens and banned my key without any reason.
I would have a look around at their terms and such regarding the points and see if they can do that. I don't think I've really seen anywhere where it says any purchases made on a terminated account or such is completely cancelled out so you should be allowed a refund of unspent tokens or have them transferred to another account.

See if you can contact Jahia on the TDU2 forums, she responds to threads to do with Atari matters so maybe she'll pop-in and see yours. Also maybe see about posting on the Atari forums themselves under Community Support but remember be civil as posting in anger will get completely ignored.

My profile was clear. I bought all DLC items, and i never cheated. Only left few old mods (NDD, Ignition mode, Chrome MOD, StickerShopUnlocker) and few new, modding ability under testing like Clutch for Sequential Gears, Dashboards Backlights, Lazydriver, and next Community Patch (LOL) etc...

The modding without hacking or testing is impossible, - and offline mode not enough all case - ex. NDD - because we worked without any source code. We working here - an open public forum - and nothing was secret - eg. Speeder open a poll "What would be useful for the Community Patch v0.2".

Currently i don't know what will be the result of investigation for my key and acc , because the customer support service still checking my keys (3 days ago).

One thing is certain:

I would never buy a new key or a game again from this company.

Some people have already indicated that it will help us in obtaining new keys. I realy realy appreciate this, but i think in current situation this is not enough. I don't want making any mods, which may be hazardous to users. We need cooperating with ATARI - and they approve - what mod is allowed and what is not - like an appstore -, but I do not see any hope...

Lol wut? :p

I don't understand...

He made mirrors for DLC2, trying to help some angry people who's don't like the official dl ~18kb/s speed(~18kb/s ). An idiot from official forum, open a thread with this title "Warning an unofficial site's have DLC2 mirror and have an exploit" or something bullsh**s. Knyazev refuted this. The answer from Atari : ban Knyazev (full or forum account? i don't know) and deleted the topic.

Seem started a good cooperation between Atari and modders.