We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

http://ipicture.ru/uploads/20120414/hLUSR7Rw.png

http://ipicture.ru/uploads/20120414/N1U3tUM8.png

LOL :D

---------- Post added at 00:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 AM ----------

http://ipicture.ru/uploads/20120414/3T1UTRfU.png

ahahaha

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:55 AM ----------

http://i35.fastpic.ru/thumb/2012/0414/12/25a0996f8f049097839b26457b84a212.jpeg

These things are funny but pointless like the nude man/woman "clothes". A hack wich has no positive purpose, just a simple hack and not modding.

Edit: now a song came to mind:

. :))

These things still works and no need update, but I removed all mods here because I can't guarantee how Atari don't give a ban for using.

Use own risk!

I'll use it :P

I was outraged that he can not choose other colors for the bikes ...

Now just add the DLC 2 the second installation in the folder of the game :P

PS: Thanks to you I could leave my lovely GT-R :P

[ATTACH]17528[/ATTACH]

PS2 : When I run the game with the Unlock StickerShop it closes the game before you even press the input images ...

Wait what? Why!?

Any form of cheating, hacking, modding is "not" supported by Atari.

We have priorities on cleaning up TDU2. So if you have to ask, you probably already know you shouldn't be doing it.

Locking thread. Please do not start another on this subject."

Link.

This is the official statement.

We don't know exactly*** how working the new,wonderful "algorythm" - by Mattlab - , what identify you as a cheater/hacker==modder/pirate/evil etc, but seem they first fired all modders.

If tomorrow they decide, how the textmodding or a painted SS or camhack is an evil and ugly things, will easily getting fire more users.

The reason is simple: more money equal happy company.

If you are banned, these things will happen:

- your gamer profile (ingame) will useless (you got banned messages) lv1.

- your key will invalid (yes the serial key) lv2.

- your atari/testdriveunlimited2.com profile will useless and flagged but this is nowhere indicate. This is mean if you buy a new game - new start, new hope, new life :D - you can't using this if you try register or create first profile with flagged account, then you will get the same message.. Server Unavailable. Yes, this is an EULA friend solution :D Precise and sincere. Your remain atari tokens - tied with your flagged account - and purchased dlcs: is gone. (You can't use nowhere, because tied with your flagged account). lv3.

If you want to play continues, buy a new game, register new account, buy again the dlcs and become sheep and you pray how no one will report for speeding / a hard bumping / or too loud music. How do you feel? Cool.

This whole "defense" and "communication" is bad as it is. Harm the company's reputation (:P), and this is not going to be more revenue (now i don't want link to million DLC2 w*rez stuff), just get more haters.

Just few tipp, what should they do it:

- Unlock paint and sticker for all cars - except where is meaningless eg Ariel500. No need hacking anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Unlock tunning for all cars. Enable lv 5 too. No need hacking / controll anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Enabled hidden content, - as DLC or free - like C8 coupe or Hotrod or pnj clothes. No hidden content, no need hacking anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Enable buyable, tunningable club cars - as DLC or free -. No need hacking / controll anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Create new champions for single players. No need money hacking everybody is happy. + rep. The ORC is an orbital bullsh**t like the clubs. (I like the club idea as crusing club but races? No thanks.)

These things are all hackers now you can easily do it. Only they do not.

I love this company. :)

- Unlock paint and sticker for all cars - except where is meaningless eg Ariel500. No need hacking anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Unlock tunning for all cars. Enable lv 5 too. No need hacking / controll anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

Except the car companies (read: Ferrari) with whom they have licenses which Atari will break by doing what you suggested. Nice thinking.

- Enabled hidden content, - as DLC or free - like C8 coupe or Hotrod or pnj clothes. No hidden content, no need hacking anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Enable buyable, tunningable club cars - as DLC or free -. No need hacking / controll anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

Isn't enabling some of the hidden content as DLC what they are doing right now?

- Create new champions for single players. No need money hacking everybody is happy. + rep. The ORC is an orbital like the clubs. (I like the club idea as crusing club but races? No thanks.)

Don't know why they won't do this.