We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

Well banning comes from ingame Reports and also through Support which are then investigated and checked out. It's a shame if Atari is actively hunting Modders who are making the game better without hindering or causing DLC items to be got for free and if this is what they are doing then they are going to put the nail in the coffin of the game on PC that's for sure.

The other thing to note is some people are really stupid and don't know the difference between 'modding' and 'hacking' so if you get some Support eejit who believes what they see only and sees a game report of it and bans you then by all means chase it up and find out the real reason for your ban.

Priorities for Banning should be:

* Unlocking DLC items or inaccessible vehicles on the disc

* Trainers that give tuning upgrades, crazy speed and other stupid effects

* Naked characters

* CRC/ORC cheaters

* obvious stuff

Except the car companies (read: Ferrari) with whom they have licenses which Atari will break by doing what you suggested. Nice thinking.

Is a really good news because some tuned Ferrari cars easily buyable from UCD dealer or you can drive a painted Racing School Ferrari. Atari break Ferrari licenses?

Double LOL.

Thats it. Uninstalling TDU2. I cant believe I preordered this >_>

Atari and Mattlab can die in a fire, its not worth our time to mod something controlled by Nazis.

I guess we should just go back to TDU1, at least until everyone at atari dies and we get no more moderating/updates for tdu2, then maybe i'll consider going back.

Maybe the community should start creating our own open world game, I can guarantee we would make more money than atari :P

Just few tipp, what should they do it:

- Unlock paint and sticker for all cars - except where is meaningless eg Ariel500. No need hacking anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Unlock tunning for all cars. Enable lv 5 too. No need hacking / controll anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Enabled hidden content, - as DLC or free - like C8 coupe or Hotrod or pnj clothes. No hidden content, no need hacking anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Enable buyable, tunningable club cars - as DLC or free -. No need hacking / controll anymore. Everybody is happy. +rep

- Create new champions for single players. No need money hacking everybody is happy. + rep. The ORC is an orbital bullsh**t like the clubs. (I like the club idea as crusing club but races? No thanks.)

These things are all hackers now you can easily do it. Only they do not.

You right! It's so simple, but I did it some time ago.

Atari is mad! :D

Well basically we have a 3D model, exterior, rims and interior, and textures.

We then use zmodeler to convert the model and adapt it to TDU's engine, "exchange the parts" and remove the TDU's, let the game export it as if it were the original model...

Kind of like that :) Its nothing too hard imho, first time takes a lot of time, hard work, but its worth it, its time expensive, not difficult if someone can teach though ;)