We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

Haha excellent, the first pic looks like she is actually posing for the shot.

This is a paused boring animation, when you stand with bike. Interest sideeffect if you don't wear helmet, the helmet camera effect(mask/vignette) is eliminated.

Otherwise this is working on online.

Normal clothes on Bikes - some restrictions - and combined:

http://loal.sg.hu/tdu2_Clothes.jpg

Meaning that you can not wear helmet/shoes with normal clothes ?

Replay - is very very cool thing for tdu2

--- Post Updated ---

http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1308/b2/9025497b2d9f.png

http://s019.radikal.ru/i606/1308/3d/244bcf1f5901.png

Nice model and a good choice regarding replacement, but can this be fixed !?

Color - before I buy the car:

[ATTACH]18960[/ATTACH]

Color - after I bought the car:

[ATTACH]18961[/ATTACH]

Meaning that you can not wear helmet/shoes with normal clothes ?

No and yes.

The TDU use different clothe's sets depend to type of vehicles wich currently use.

Car: hairstyles, caps/hats, accesories, shirts/jackets/, pants/trousers/skirts, shoes/boots and gloves.

Bike: hairstyle, helmets, jackets and pants. (The bottom bike's clothes included boots.)

The hack enable use any clothes type(bike or normal), indenpendent current type of vehicle, but the bike wear set don't have shoe definition just bottom.

This is similar - idiotic restriction thing - as you can't wear any caps in the car.

Vitaliy's LFA and some other cars either form Vitaliy or Reventon09 causes lags and massive FPS drops in game on my computer due to the very high res textures (at least I think that it's caused by textures), so I can't really enjoy them. But my bad, I forgot about Vitaliy's & StarGT's model :sorry:

Vitaliy's LFA and some other cars either form Vitaliy or Reventon09 causes lags and massive FPS drops in game on my computer due to the very high res textures (at least I think that it's caused by textures), so I can't really enjoy them. But my bad, I forgot about Vitaliy's & StarGT's model :sorry:

because the models are converted from Autovista .. very detailed, and yes that has a bad influence if your PC is not very powerful