We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

I dunno its not really "stealing" what they do is majorly republishing relased items on there sites. As far I see it, they keep credits of the orginal creator.

I personally never understood why some people are obsed here to realse an items specific for this forum alone... That is impossible to handle, if you relase it to the public it will spread. And it probally would be simpler of republishing a file would be acceped in fact that way the mod reaches a wider audience to enjoy and more likely helps to the pupolarity of a modder...

But oh well I'm pretty sure everyone else here thinks diffrent.. so I go shut up.

I dunno its not really "stealing" what they do is majorly republishing relased items on there sites. As far I see it, they keep credits of the orginal creator.

I personally never understood why some people are obsed here to realse an items specific for this forum alone... That is impossible to handle, if you relase it to the public it will spread. And it probally would be simpler of republishing a file would be acceped in fact that way the mod reaches a wider audience to enjoy and more likely helps to the pupolarity of a modder...

But oh well I'm pretty sure everyone else here thinks diffrent.. so I go shut up.

This guy speaks sense, unfortunately there are too many non speaking english idiots on this forum, that don't understand this.

Well, I see your point, but this is a well known problem.

Contact the admin, tell him your point of view in a friendly way and then it should be solved.

Otherwise maybe thinking about "mods only for members" is an option.

All those mod-wars lead to nothing but stress. I really see your point (would be upset, too), but at the end it´s better to live with it. If your mods are good (and we know they are) all those guys will come to tdu2.com.ua or turboduck soon or later.

It would too bad if you punish the community with not releasing new mods. As I said, TDU2 is a new game for me since the unofficial patch and you are a part of that. Please think about just being above such things.

Nice mods out here guys :D Still not like the game though :P but great to see, here are still some modders modding, other than me atm :P

btw, what have I missed with the LaFerrari? :D which game is it from?

A my friend gave me the model of LaFerrari :) should be this

LaFerrari Front View by dangeruss on deviantART