We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

But at the end of the day StarGT, you make mods for no profit at all... why care when your mods are something you make for free and in your spare time? Surely you should be kind of happy they are getting all over the internet anyway... :confused:

Well, BECAUSE he creates the mods in his spare time and for free, I understand that modders want to get some fame - and they deserve it. But that "stealing" is a well known problem and - just IMHO - it would be the best just to be above such things. You never can´t stop those "thiefs" for 100%.

I saw your LaFerrari and after all is nice especially because is your first model from 0

I was thinking... Should be possible start a collaboration for put your models in TDU2? :p

Thanks for that, but I won't finish it anyway, as I've seen your pal's model, which is REALLY awesome, and also Forza's LF is coming soon.. So yeah, there is no car left I could model, because Forza is the perfect model dealer :D

Hmm.. Well, I am not releasing my models in TDU1 because it will be unlocked and remodded, remodeled, reconverted, or even sold. As there is the same problem with the second part of the game, I am really unsure. Plus, I will not test it in TDU2 because.. Yeah, I don't like the game.. So no idea about that mate.

But hey, if you already make Dangeruss' models, convert the P1 :D

Thanks for that, but I won't finish it anyway, as I've seen your pal's model, which is REALLY awesome, and also Forza's LF is coming soon.. So yeah, there is no car left I could model, because Forza is the perfect model dealer :D

Hmm.. Well, I am not releasing my models in TDU1 because it will be unlocked and remodded, remodeled, reconverted, or even sold. As there is the same problem with the second part of the game, I am really unsure. Plus, I will not test it in TDU2 because.. Yeah, I don't like the game.. So no idea about that mate.

If you want I can give you my model of LaFerrari ;)

Probably the 80% of modders are waiting Forza 5 only for use models ahaha

About your models I will write you a private message