We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

another and maybe final update. MY .bnk repacked has not been working and the mod will not repack into that game. But anyways, here is a picture of the front.

See this is what happens when we really want something !

Heres a perfect example of it ... theres no hereos in modding ...simply theres the ones who give up and the ones who dont give up

Cheers keep up the good work ....its hard but it worths thats the only message i can give you

+Rep

Thanks Jorge, I will be tampering with the model some more. I love this model too much to just give up, even if it means going back to square one, I at least know where to go from the first frame. This mod will become something someday. :D Modding is very interesting and a fun learning experience. I know that sounds corny, but it is true.

I'm back on the beaten path with the mod :D The only problem I am facing is when I import it, the body is above the rest of the car. Any ideas as to why that is happening? Once I get past that, the 2002 will be on the road again and out of the shop as good as ever :D

And getting back soon :D

I will start with the Nissan GTR I think. I will post the progress mosly in my own thread though :)

The Nissan GTR Nismo 2014 ?? :P

My First try ( FAIL )

Not applied textures or anything because I'm still learning and trying to figure out how to import models without crash my game, As I tried to design my Kawasaki ZX10 and every time I import the model the ZModeler crash >_> ( Once you get off work I'll start all over again in ZX10 design ) Now i just have the patience to fix the inside and then think about applying textures...

The 458 was just a test following the tutorial minime891 ( tanks:P )

And tanks to Reventón09 for help on motorcycle model :D as soon as i get home show's attempt ZX10 '-'

1451964_549458941798240_2003971227_n.jpg