We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

quick few responses.

1. The modder said one of those models was targeted with a September finish, it is now January

2. Any day expect the server to be pulled down, I would at least like to cruise in one of the aforementioned cars with a few friends.

3. I'm also at Law School, so I don't play often anymore, however, when I do play I would like to see a few more things released. This game has slow modders, I've modded other games that required just more than models and we did stuff on a much faster scale.

Sorry choc, but this is a very selfish comment. If you have experience in modding, why don't you start to mod TDU2? I would also like to see some other cars in TDU2, but i would never start to annoy the modders with "when will it be released..." or "not that car, i want this car...". I have zero experience in 3D-moddeling so i stay quite in this case and be thankful when i see that there are still some modders around who care about this game. That is not self-evident.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read by you. This is a community done on their own time project, there is no set deadline. If you don't like how much time is progressing then why not stump up the funds and give them a deadline to work to. Then you can berate and moan all you like but until that happens shush! and let them get on with it.

with the quality finished on some of the mods with the windows not going up or the cockpit view messed up, I won't be funding anyone.

--- Post Updated ---

Sorry choc, but this is a very selfish comment. If you have experience in modding, why don't you start to mod TDU2? I would also like to see some other cars in TDU2, but i would never start to annoy the modders with "when will it be released..." or "not that car, i want this car...". I have zero experience in 3D-moddeling so i stay quite in this case and be thankful when i see that there are still some modders around who care about this game. That is not self-evident.

Donnie, I coded never modelled. But the modellers I was attached to worked far more proficiently and from scratch. I tried to get one of the best modders from GTA IV on here but he didn't like the attitude of the modders. G

This modding community isn't a great one, the modders here think they are Zeus and Hercules. They need to enter the real world.

--- Post Updated ---

Wow, I am in this forum since 2008, and YOU sir, you have posted the most idiotic post I ever seen here. Congrats.

Regarts - Modder, ex modder or however you call somebody with a real life.

If you're going to speak english, it's 'REGARDS' not regarts, so it seems you are the idiotic one and not me.

Definition of an idiot:

"a stupid person.

synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More"

So before you call me an idiot, research what it is before you contradict yourself in the post :)

--- Post Updated ---

chocolatestar please stop! Because of people as you modders sometimes decide to stop their projects. Example is Tool who haven't finished his M3 E46. Just stop asking! I hope they'll release new patch but when it's not really that important, you have 200 mods for TDU2 so you can be patient a little.

Man I've already said it around this forum. Original TDU vanilla was amazing for me.

I got 458 Italia and California to drive.

Then Damy and Omer made amazing sounds respective of the models. That's all I could ask for in TDU2.

with the quality finished on some of the mods with the windows not going up or the cockpit view messed up, I won't be funding anyone.

However for a stupid game with all that you said included you funded with dealines never acomplished you funded with tons of bugs you funded

Now you decide to attack on some nice people who share their "stupid or cool or bad or fantastic work" with you and everybody ... and just because that nice people has a life wich is not funded by atari and has to work or not to pay bills etc etc etc etc and do not lives funded by mods unfortunatly.... you simply dont give a lalalala ... you´re very selfish imho ...

Now if you like to read definitions on the dicionary just go there and search for the words : Volunteer (thats us slow modders btw) and Respect (what you lack most for volunteers)

Really the dumbest people here is not you....its us no doubt ! because instead of releasing things we should be keeping them for our own since we were the ones who did or create them and we dont piss nobody while we mod or ask you anything in change of

And if you were or are a modder you defenitly disapoint me even more ...

If you are pissed of with someting related with the game then go to official tdu2 site and do whatever you want...th only thing you will recive however is a big BAN while here with time and patience you dont receive ban and you can receive your request like many people already received

The same user, the same behaviour.

BTW, making so many mistakes and blaming other users for their English is not very smart. Your posts are all about complaining, hurrying modders and insulting.

This community is far better off without you.

Definition of "without":

" 1. free from; excluding {insert your nickname}

2. not accompanied by {insert your nickname}"

However for a stupid game with all that you said included you funded with dealines never acomplished you funded with tons of bugs you funded

Now you decide to attack on some nice people who share their "stupid or cool or bad or fantastic work" with you and everybody ... and just because that nice people has a life wich is not funded by atari and has to work or not to pay bills etc etc etc etc and do not lives funded by mods unfortunatly.... you simply dont give a lalalala ... you´re very selfish imho ...

Now if you like to read definitions on the dicionary just go there and search for the words : Volunteer (thats us slow modders btw) and Respect (what you lack most for volunteers)

Really the dumbest people here is not you....its us no doubt ! because instead of releasing things we should be keeping them for our own since we were the ones who did or create them and we dont piss nobody while we mod or ask you anything in change of

And if you were or are a modder you defenitly disapoint me even more ...

If you are pissed of with someting related with the game then go to official tdu2 site and do whatever you want...th only thing you will recive however is a big BAN while here with time and patience you dont receive ban and you can receive your request like many people already received

LOL, I only read the first paragraph and stopped. I wasn't attacking anyone, I was stating my opinion. Go read up on a dictionary again and sight what an opinion is.

Also, there is no warrant to ban me for what I have said. I have abided by the rules and have not said anything offensive.

Anyway, I'm going to hop onto TDU2 now...

And my mod was fine on MODDB... 10k downloads 8.9 rating. Say no more! when I made it at 15. (6 years ago) (^^,)

i can bring an end to the Laferrari dispute quite easy. It ISNT going to be released for a very long time if ever. Might as well stop asking coz nobody can or will give a release date on it.

I was the one who supplied Reventon with the High end laferrari model, he said thanks then shortly after mentioned there was a big problem with the interior, he didnt say exactly what, but did say it was enough to stop the project.. So unless someone is willing to stump up another $150 for a different laferrari model ( remember if its the same one from a different site its still gonna have the same interior problem) Nobody is gonna have laferrari mod until a different game has the model and we can rip it.

Im sorry choc but you do need to calm your lalalala down a bit. you are getting almost as whiny as BMFC1 got when he was begging for people to give him models. Ive seen you refer to Reventon at least twice in the last week as a " f aggot" and say how he is a bad modder, but then still expect to see the Laferrari mod from him. Im sorry but if anyone spoke to me that way while still expecting something form me, the first thing id do is ensure you would never get your hands on the mod.. so you might as well stop asking about it. Hes the only one in this group of people that has that high quality model and he isnt releasing it any time soon, so we aint gonna get it until its fixed, its that simple. So you might as well stop harping on about it ( for like the 20th time this week)

Wow, sorry mister universe. I see, I am the only person in the world misspelling a word of the language I learned by myself.

Honestly, what's your problem? If you don't like the 'atmosphere' here, why are you still here? Nobody is stopping you from starting modding by yourself. That was exactly the point why I started modding 4 years ago. I don't liked Tool's mods, and it felt so awesome driving my own modded car around the island, even if the quality was horrid compared to tool. But trust me, the feel of making something by yourself is much better than tell the modders why you don't like their job.

Get your stuff ready and make something by yourself. Cheers.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I had to say this.

BTT: This Bug looks great, although I would like to see the pic with a bit less contrast, the blacks are going down and I can't see all the details there :)

(...) So unless someone is willing to stump up another $150 for a different laferrari model ( remember if its the same one from a different site its still gonna have the same interior problem) Nobody is gonna have laferrari mod until a different game has the model and we can rip it.
I'm sorry to ask this but, i don"t get it about the 150$ you talk about. What is this ? the price of a private copy of the 3D model LaFerrari ?

Sorry for my off-topic question. i understand if no one will answer it :hiya:

Latest addition :P

You mod the interiors?

I can pay you to do some Ferrari interiors for me?

I would pay £20 if you could do this for example to the original 458 in the game, replacing the grey interior.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=657586fec05874b71fe521f3ac32cba2&width=640&height=480

You mod the interiors?

I can pay you to do some Ferrari interiors for me?

I would pay £20 if you could do this for example to the original 458 in the game, replacing the grey interior.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=657586fec05874b71fe521f3ac32cba2&width=640&height=480

Hey I modded the Aileron ages ago and I don't think I'd have the time to create that interior for you atm but im sure some of the great modders around here would happily make that interior for you and that £20 would support them and encourage them to make more mod cars (because I don't make car mods) :)

Hey I modded the Aileron ages ago and I don't think I'd have the time to create that interior for you atm but im sure some of the great modders around here would happily make that interior for you and that £20 would support them and encourage them to make more mod cars (because I don't make car mods) :)

Found someone. Don't worry. :)