We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

To have black interior in Aileron Spyder, he could use hex editing. I don't think so, he modded it... Black it's default colour, when you've hack this car...

And why he posted others' mods here??? That's not Screenshots Thread...

Its a "Show off your mods" thread and I'm SHOWING OFF the mods I have installed on my computer. It doesn't say you "must only show off the mods YOU created" anywhere in here. I also give credit to the modders in each of my posts so...

Ideally the 'Workshop' is meant to be used to show off the mods that people are working on but we left this thread due to the take-up by modders to show what projects they were doing. And this worked for many a time, but now there is a sort of cross-over starting to appear, where more than likely due to simply a mis-understanding we are seeing pics of mods that are in general already released and being used by the community. Whereas these are usually posted in the thread of the mod itself or in the member's own photo topic. :)

I've updated the thread description to reflect this, I was going to change the title but it's been going so long I didn't have the heart to do so. :)

Ok, I love the idea of the spring in tdu2, but what is the weurd shader effect with the car? When I look at the before and after, the car is much darker.

Also, the Lefarrai mod, I was thinking about it more. Is there any way to crack open Real Racing 3? I'm not sure of the model quality, but I think it could potentially be good.

Ok, I love the idea of the spring in tdu2, but what is the weurd shader effect with the car? When I look at the before and after, the car is much darker.

Also, the Lefarrai mod, I was thinking about it more. Is there any way to crack open Real Racing 3? I'm not sure of the model quality, but I think it could potentially be good.

If you can wait for Assento Corsa will have LAF ;)

Just if you can.