We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

You shouldn't spend your money for models mate. But if you really want to, you can purchase models we actually don't have in any games. But I personally wouldn't spend hundreds of Dollars for others :)

Im thinking the same if i was about to buy a model it would be only something that isnt in forza or other games and models are expensive the best dont come under $100

No he meant the LaFerrari is in FM5 its only a matter of time before somebody crack it open and rip the model so people can convert it to various games.

The guy who wrote forza studio (the extractor/converter) hasnt done ANYTHING towards forza 5, and at last time of speaking he didnt have any plans to do it, until XBOne unpacking is properly understood

As soon as Assetto releases their Laferrari i can rip it. it takes all of about 30 seconds.

And to " ForAllMankind" Really dude give up on thinking about buying a model exclusively to be used on a car mod, thats just silly and wasteful. Nobody in their right mind will shell out $75, $100, $150 JUST for a car mod. there is NO WAY to get your money back.. Besides, you have no idea how good the model actually is until you get it..

A good example of this is the Aventador roadster. There is a SQUIRE model of the Av Roadster out there for about $100, when you look at the rendered pictures it looks amazing, but when you examine the model, you find out there is almost no interior at all. So the model looks great, but it is useless to us for TDU convertion. That is a problem for a lot of car models, and unless you can see detailed breakdown shots of every part of the car, you will never know if its a good model or not until you have already spent your money..

The only reason i gave out the model of the laferrari after i bought it, was because id already been paid. I got the model because i needed it on a CG project for a client. I paid for the model, but then the client paid me after i finished the job, so the model didnt really cost me anything, if it didnt cost anything, then it doesnt matter if you give it away to someone

But really DON'T go buying a model just for a car mod, you will not get much thanks for it, the guy who makes the mod will. You dont hear many people thanking forza for their great cars, you just thank the guy who released the mod.. He is the one that does all the hard work after all. So you will spend money and get very little thanks in return. its REALLY not worth it dude

The most models you actually can purchase on 3D sites, are made for high quality and photorealistic renderings. There is even explicitely wrote down the rules by purchasing models "distributing the models on any page for free is forbidden" - and this is EXACTLY what modders do. I have 6-7 models from turbosquid (Estoque, RR Ghost + Drophead, ML63, S500 etc), and I clearly can say - the are epic for exterior renderings, but they are NOT made to be converted in ANY game. they have about 200k polys on the exterior (forza got about 100k) - and just about 4k on the interior. 4K!!! Forza got 75k, and they are just fine for games like TDU(2).

Like Nobby said - don't waste your money! Rather take models from games or model by yourself! It's fun :)

Looks like a prototype with camouflage. :lol:

Maybe because is a prototype XD

You got to darken up the tail light window and make this glass matte, not glossy :D Just as the real Carbonado :D

My caparo is almost done, I will finish the carbonado this weekend.

Sure, :D

I still need to work on that.

For now I just put the parts of the Carbonado on the Aventador nothing more yet

Good luck with the Caparo ;)