We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

Man Nobby, that guy sounds like a real dope. I know many people that think like that and have itunes libaries of like 1,000,000 songs saying they got them from a "free downloading site" or worse yet, when a page it blocked on their wifi network they flip out and get mad about not being able to get on their tumblr or other pointless social network. Regarding the copyrights and stuff. I read this article, I forget where, but Rockstar was thinking about scrapping the entire idea of GTA V on PC because of modders. I will fact check that statement later.

Gemballa ! great fantasies for the TDU2 World ! yes back on earth many people said that a real A1 McLaren will be a good point in that world, such as the McLaren P1 !

In an other community there were some modders who created a racing series mod. Just short before release, the (racing series) license owner got knowledge and made the project getting stopped by lawyers.

The modders had to stop and destroy all the files and they had to sign a declaration to cease and desist. They were not allowed to talk about the reasons to anybody in the community.

I was not a big fan of chocolatestar in the past, but in this case, he is absolutely right. Modding is a legal grey area.

Well, that's because I study Law and I generally have a better idea of laws than other people.

Modding isn't a grey area. In fact, it's almost welcome in RTS games and, in certain cases, takes over certain games. It's only illegal in certain cases and that would be redistributing original files or doing something that would infringe on copyright.

WOW That Reventon its amazing !!!!

I want it!!!!!!

but need the roof top hehe mayby une very good modeler can do it,une good modeler like Zoqqer :D

Thankyou! When I release I will give permission to any modder to sort out some things like the roof etc... as long as they give me credit haha :)

Nice Reventon i love the roadster now we need a howling sound for it like in HP2010

Thanks :) and yeah I never got round to making a good sound for it (just has Veyron sound atm)... but I know there are many sound modders out there so its a matter of time before a Reventon sound mod comes along... :P