We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

Get your eyes checked out mate! Its beautiful compared to that abomination in your signature! haha

Rock on Qilin! :rockon:

U Mad Bro? xD My eyes are fine when it comes to cars, and abomination in my sig was meant to go fast not look good :)

Still its a nice convert and the Hud gauge looks good too may i ask what else you have in your workshop Qilin?

Hey guys bit off-topic but here's a protip: All Mustangs in the game (except the Fastback) seem to have the same wheelbase as the CLK so this means you can have multiple CLK replacing mods active! For example, I have Reventon's C63 Black replacing the GT500 and Star's CL65 replacing the Mustang V6 (bit of a wrong choice for the CL I know). But now you don't have to chose just one of the great CLK replacing mods!

Enjoy :D

Hey guys bit off-topic but here's a protip: All Mustangs in the game (except the Fastback) seem to have the same wheelbase as the CLK so this means you can have multiple CLK replacing mods active! For example, I have Reventon's C63 Black replacing the GT500 and Star's CL65 replacing the Mustang V6 (bit of a wrong choice for the CL I know). But now you don't have to chose just one of the great CLK replacing mods!

Enjoy :D

I can confirm that. I've tested several mods and it worked. I upload some screens later on in the community-thread later on.

Thank you for the information. :thumbsup:

Released on my site )

Why don't you just release it on this site with a working & simple download link like every other normal modder? It's very hard to download from that site of yours (probably deliberately like that so people are suckered into becoming VIP members) and its generally not good for your computer (viruses everywhere) and you can't even click anywhere without a popup coming up that redirects you to another site. And don't get me started on the disgusting adult advertisements that come up. I'd rate it as the worst website on the web (alongside the Russian popup websites that plague it).

--- Post Updated ---

Oh and Qilin you need to make your pictures smaller buddy :) Other than that the Gallardo looks awesome good job!

Guys, this thread is for showing off mods, not for making allegations or complaining or insulting and so on.

If a member links to a dangerous website or one that requires registration or payment to download mods, you should report that post so that we can review it and add it's URL to the censor filter if necessary. There is no need to raise the issue in the public forum (send a PM to the modder if you want).

This thread will remain locked for a few hours.

[+] Reopened