We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

You will need to wait 15 years so that the car plastics start to make noises ... only then you can record anything from the car

Im joking :lol: but still it will be hard to record an i8 ...unless it has somekind of audio synthesizer inside (to create "imagination" sounds) because as you know the car is fully electric powered

Anyway litle update on the Single turbo sound

So.. is that sound now available if i re-download the Unofficial Patch? didnt quite get it sorry

You will need to wait 15 years so that the car plastics start to make noises ... only then you can record anything from the car

Im joking :lol: but still it will be hard to record an i8 ...unless it has somekind of audio synthesizer inside (to create "imagination" sounds) because as you know the car is fully electric powered

The car is a hybrid, not full electric ;)

The car is a hybrid, not full electric ;)

o.O ? i didnt knew that ! Sounds grreat !

Thanks for that info and video :D

Its like hearing a V6 in fact... but it has only half of it hehe ...still it seems bmw is using those synths i told about to amplify the sound

BTW it is insanly fast for a 3 cylinder engine o.O

o.O ? i didnt knew that ! Sounds grreat !

Thanks for that info and video :D

Its like hearing a V6 in fact... but it has only half of it hehe ...still it seems bmw is using those synths i told about to amplify the sound

BTW it is insanly fast for a 3 cylinder engine o.O

All that because simply it's BMW. :)

I think they use the same system as the LaFerrari, Porsche 918, McLaren P1. The engine is supported by electric engine so you have maximum torque at any RPM. It's really sick. I will ask as many question I can next week hehe. I'm really looking forward to see the car 'naked' after two years. (Spotted this car camouflaged two years ago)

[ATTACH]20132[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...