We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

hi i have couple questions and i don't know where is the place to tell it

1- where is the cars phisics in TDU2?(I WANT TO FIX FERRARI FXX TOP SPEED BECAUSE IS HYPER UNRELAISTIC)?

2-how i can to change car names because i use some new cars like ferrari f50 and lamborghini reventon?

3-my bike shop crashed....i try to reinstall the game and now i havent bike shop?

1. You can't.

2. You can't.

3. All patches installed?

Well I installed update 2,3,4 and 5 (I guess this is dlc Packs) and unofficial patches. but now even in the latest installation of the game all my bikes are gone and in places where you have shops there are empty space (building).

before reinstallation I missed some of the new cars like Lamborghini, for example .... Now Lamborghini has them, but the bikes ... their store is missing

In another thread you admitted that you have no original game and just a piratecopy, so it won't never work on your game. Also the unoffiical patch will not work, because its only for the latest, fully updated original version.

Just buy the original game. It's outthere for only a couple of euro.

couple of euro??? 19.99 pounds is not couple of euro...here in bulgaria that cost around 25 euro.....too expensive for that unrealistic game.

before its getting too off-topic here:

Test Drive Unlimited 2 [software Pyramide] - [PC]: Amazon.de: Games

German amazon 6,99 Euro new game. I think when you search a little bit, you will find similar offers.

I didn't even payed 25 Euro in the spring of 2011 for the game.

Otherwise you have to live with the fact that nobody here can actually help you. You have no legit fully updated game, so every support would be senseless for the fact it just doesn't work properly.

lmao you can't afford €25?

What a joke.

You probably have internet that costs equal that month, stop making excuses.

Here is bulgaria no European union or USA here we work for 200-250 euro per month.I live at rental room and I can not afford to give 25-35 euros for a game.My internet cost 7.5 euro

Hey guys!

Not really sure if this counts as mods, but when I'm bored (which I occasionally am), I make car skins from out the stickershop.

Now a lot say Texmod is easier but since Texmod does weird stuff with my modded unofficial patch game, I'd be safer making my skins myself.

This is my current project:

imgur: the simple image sharer

(mod by DJvitas)

Hope you like it. Suggestions for this paint or maybe even paints to make are welcome - I'll try to find a time and the patience to make another. My biggest project took 8 hours (with break ofcourse, I have a private life as well ;) ), but the results was one to be proud of.

Cheers!