We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

Please show me a screenshot in a PM and I will keep it clean.

And just for letting you know, I know how my model looks like and I dont give you any permission to use it, just in case it was the thing you want to do.

I won't ever use your models if you haven't noticed already I have found a modder I'm very comfortable with who brings out the best results in what I'm looking for.

Well I hope for you. Keep the fingers away from ripping my mods and we both will be friends. Ok? Ok. Same to any other TDU2 modder here.

Friends? I choose my friends thank you. My sources don't rip anything off when his quality outperforms yours. I see this community is the same since my ban, just vicious and already accusations arouse over who creates for me.

You don't need to direct anything at any tdu modder, you should mind your own business IMO before worrying about anyone else's hard work

Oh yeah just for letting you know, this thread is for mods YOU made. When you just want to showcase mods, you got to do it in the community mod thread

I haven't said who made it, it well could be me. It's not going towards the community.

Loeki young Padawan you are and you must be educated. I've saved these pictures onto my phone as I knew my laptop was going in for repair, so I can easily upload them to imgur from 'device'

Let's stop this pointless discussion.

The video below is outdated now but will make a present one in future.

Why so mad? It's a showcase, so I'll show it off, who are you to control what I post. You think you own the place do you?

Here's another shot of the car, with the black roof. Car has been done so well it can be stickerable anywhere and not have bugs

C0lw3Uz.jpg

I decided I don't like the carbon front and now it's the generic plastic.

BHNV83t.jpg

Why so mad? It's a showcase, so I'll show it off, who are you to control what I post. You think you own the place do you?

Here's another shot of the car, with the black roof. Car has been done so well it can be stickerable anywhere and not have bugs

http://i.imgur.com/C0lw3Uz.jpg

I decided I don't like the carbon front and now it's the generic plastic.

http://i.imgur.com/BHNV83t.jpg

Chocolatestar just a litle observation - the photos are small (i dont know if its meant to be that way or not) so the people interested cant really see clearly the modifications applied.

Model looks cool btw ... seems that one from squir 3D model site but with the stock tdu2 interior

Cheers

Chocolatestar just a litle observation - the photos are small (i dont know if its meant to be that way or not) so the people interested cant really see clearly the modifications applied.

Model looks cool btw ... seems that one from squir 3D model site but with the stock tdu2 interior

Cheers

Nope not squir model why do you question me when I say it's been self made? Interior you are correct about.

If the images are small my apologies, when I get my laptop back then bigger screens

I stopped reading after first line zogger,

At no point during the first post on this thread does it say anything about rules and people have shown their private mods before. Many have and I will soon have so many private mods soon and in such high quality almost completely or completely bug free? Tdu community can blame you and many others for not having them. You think you own the place here, telling other modders what to do, saying don't steal your aventador when I'll never go near your models and telling me what to not post. Telling me on your account that I'll engage in pms and whether on your account if we can be friends or not. If this community wasn't so PG I think you know what I would say to all of this. this thread it says showcase your mod, so I'm going to do that.

Stop replying to me, because of your madness (not mine I'm quite happy to showcase my made mod) this thread has almost been ruined.

I never was mad in this thread and I said it couple of times before. And would it be my place, i would ban you here for ever for posting such ridiculous posts. At this point, calm down and I wont anwser, so easy that is.

Oh go away seriously I'm done with you

Agree with Zoqqer here.

Totaly pointless to post that here, and anywhere else.

POintless posting of useless images, thats all i see there.

I don't think a leecher should have a say in whAt modders put in their showcase.

I've done nothing wrong and will continue to post car mods that my team create.