We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

If people winge about the car then I'll change it (waa waa waa).

Here, is my new wrap, gold. It actually works really well in game, got the colouring just right.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/whb_bucket/TestDrive22014-10-0516-19-40-56.png~original

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/whb_bucket/TestDrive22014-10-0516-26-39-96.png~original

Ugh I can't believe he is showing off mods again in the TDU2 Mod Shop that he won't share. Yet another selfish, stuck up act towards the community. How long will this go on for before he is banned? :think: He will just keep posting here and hope his pictures will get forgotten about and ignore admin comments...

Huggy's continuous comments about me wanting to be banned has forced me to make the forthcoming decision.

I was on verge of releasing the Roadster to the public, THIS WEEK in fact. However, after Huggy calls for my banning. I have come to decision that I will not release the mod solely because of him and a big part from zogger attacking me from previous times.

However, let's focus on Huggy's comments about banning me.

Why should I release the mod, which has been worked hard upon, only for your leeching self to have it. You are the selfish one not me, not my modding team.

Because of your actions towards me, I will decide not to release the mod because you calling for my banning.

I recommend the TDU2 admin to ban Huggy, as it's likely he will continue to insult me and thus bar the community for having some great mods, infact the best made mods for tdu.

So yes, as a result, due to Huggy, the Aventador won't be available for download. I'm sorry to the rest of the commmunity, I do want to release this mod as cruising around with the community in it would be fun. I simply won't do this when hard work will go unappreciative.

Why should I release the mod, which has been worked hard upon, only for your leeching self to have it. You are the selfish one not me, not my modding team.

You know, because most people make mods for everyone instead of just themselves...?

I recommend the TDU2 admin to ban Huggy, as it's likely he will continue to insult me and thus bar the community for having some great mods, infact the best made mods for tdu.

Sorry to say that TDU2 doesn't have a single 'admin' who could ban him and even if there was, he/she wouldn't have anything to do with turboduck.

So yes, as a result, due to Huggy, the Aventador won't be available for download. I'm sorry to the rest of the commmunity, I do want to release this mod as cruising around with the community in it would be fun. I simply won't do this when hard work will go unappreciative.

You could have ignored Huggy's pointless post and been the mature one, instead you dropped to his level and kept up these childish arguements. You guys need to stop before I ban both of you.

Cheers! :)

OK so to get this clear chocolatestar: we are not forcing you to release your mod.

But you are always screaming around trying to get the public to view your mod. It's been about 5 times we've told you you can enjoy your own mods, if you want to release them or not. But please, keep these threads clean for people who ARE releasing their mods. It's eventually where this thread is for.

If that's still not clear for you I'm sorry, but there's nobody to blame but you.