We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

• 2 weeks later...
LaFerrari[/url].

So it is DEFINITELY your LaFerrari that Chocolatestar keeps showing off: http://s30.postimg.org/htjcg2mgg/Test_Drive2_2014_10_12_18_35_17_19.jpg

Same number plate and everything! xD

As you have released it for him, will you release for the community? The answer should hopefully be yes as this is a community thread for mods that will be released :P

Disclaimer: This is not a fight starting post and is on topic i.e I am talking about rules of thread and I am discussing WIP/Finished to-be-released mods.

:duck:

As you have released it for him, will you release for the community? The answer should hopefully be yes as this is a community thread for mods that will be released :P
He is using the video to show the kind of customisation you will be able to do with his Gallardo. Kind of a loophole he's found which we'll need to look at.

It's amazing the amount of stuff that comes up that you never thought you would need to address.

I'll remove it before people start crying it's no problem. Was just showing what i meant as it saved me making another video. Why Huggy94 felt the need to say anything is beyond me. Every one else is just that's a cool feature and moves on. Just how it always was.

I have to say i hate what this thread has become. Though i guess in part i am to blame. I just miss showing of what i am messing around with and what could potentially be in my next mods. But now it's you must release what you show imo that just defeats the whole point of this thread. But i guess some people view it differently.

I'll remove it before people start crying it's no problem. Was just showing what i meant as it saved me making another video.
As good as your intentions were mate you know what people would start doing after or probably 2 secs into viewing that video. "Where can I download this?" "It's my birthday, can I get it as a present?" and so on. ;)

As good as your intentions were mate you know what people would start doing after or probably 2 secs into viewing that video. "Where can I download this?" "It's my birthday, can I get it as a present?" and so on. ;)

It's just great knowing that chocolatestar has just been showing off Minimes mods all this time. :P

Perhaps he is/was an early tester of UP 0.5. Anyways, this all makes me excited for the community to think that perhaps we will see the next UP soon with fresh Minime mods aplenty (as lets be honest, UP mod cars are the best). :)

In all honesty i don't think like that at all. I just thought this video shows what i mean to say i will post it that was it.

I have to say i hate what this thread has become. Though i guess in part i am to blame. I just miss showing of what i am messing around with and what could potentially be in my next mods. But now it's you must release what you show imo that just defeats the whole point of this thread. But i guess some people view it differently.

If you make mods privately for yourself or others, thats fine. Just don't show them off in a community thread like this and keep them private (as that is the point of private things). If you make mods publicly, post their progress here. Thats always been the point of this thread. :)

In all honesty i don't think like that at all. I just thought this video shows what i mean to say i will post it that was it.
It does, but it also does the other thing too.

/edit:

The thread worked before as you never had many people coming in and showing what they had and basically sticking their tongue out and saying others can't have it. Because of this we had to re-align what this thread was about to quell the arguments that were arising.

You are still good to show your stuff off in your own Picture thread too.

@ Huggy94 that hasn't always been the point of this thread. I always posted things i was messing with just like other forums with Show off your mods threads. And people accepted it. Now with the likes of you for example shouting admin admin look hes posted some thing he shouldn't have just isn't necessary.

Why i can't just post some thing without it making a lalalalaing scene is draining.

@ Huggy94 that hasn't always been the point of this thread. I always posted things i was messing with just like other forums with Show off your mods threads. And people accepted it. Now with the likes of you for example shouting admin admin look hes posted some thing he shouldn't have just isn't necessary.

Why i can't just post some thing without it making a lalalalaing scene is draining.

1364298121_dunno_shrug.gif

Just give me the download link and you are allowed to act normal again

These days I just lurk on this site... but I always visit a couple times a day. For as long as I can remember this thread always seems get certain members' panties in a twist.

Over the past several months (maybe even year), I've noticed Huggy points out something, and it creates a snowball effect souring everyone's day (esp. chocolatestar). I say we block them both from posting in this thread and everyone lives on happily ever after.

The end.

:cheeky:

Probably will get some red beans but I've got enough green ones anyways.

Minime, looks like you've missed what Diablo just said.

/edit:The thread worked before as you never had many people coming in and showing what they had and basically sticking their tongue out and saying others can't have it. Because of this we had to re-align what this thread was about to quell the arguments that were arising.

You are still good to show your stuff off in your own Picture thread too.

That is why you were once able to post without the mi mi mi and the problem, but this thread has changed, and as Diablo already said, you are still free to post your private mods on your own thread. If you don't have one, just create a gallery thread on the Photomode sub-forums. It will take you 5 minutes.