We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]30884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30886[/ATTACH] You don't edit you make one. Just make a new scene in zmod and make an object with the paint material and name it to what ever is in the database. With interior colours again make a object with the a [Default_N] (diffuse and bumpmap) material and just edit the diffuse and ambient colour. Then name it to what ever is in the database. It's best to make the names short to save space in the database. Then just export and use the 2DM. Though there is a little issue with the exterior colours in that they are slightly off colour, i'm waiting for Oleg to get back to me.

Okay, OCD is cured now. :rofl:

Can't wait to download this beast and admire your hard work.

Edit:

Actually, one last thing for the interior to make it perfect. The red LEDs that glow near redline are missing on the model (see picture).

maxresdefault.jpg

If the 3D model is from Forza Motorsport 7, then those LEDs should have come with the 3D model.

There is a little delay as the interior gauges are not 100% correct. The problem is the interior gauges of the car only reads the max angle in the HUD.ini and not the other angles from 0-20 or 20-140kmh. So i have to make a new interior gauge that's linear. It's not a problem as I've already made the gauges, i just have to edit it. Not sure if many people even care about this as it's never mentioned with other modders vehicles.

[ATTACH=full]30899[/ATTACH]

I have finished the gauge now. The interior gauges do seem to use the other angles to judge where the needle should be but very poorly. So i had to adjust each point by checking in game then editing. There is just one more little texture to make on the interior that i had forgotten about, then i hope it's done.

[ATTACH=full]30900[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30901[/ATTACH]

Great work Minime. Can you make a thread on the forums later with 2 screenshots (front side and rear side) of all the mods you have made? I would be more than happy to link it my review video of your RS6 mod.

Edit:

Are the interior gauges 3D? In that screenshot of them in a 3D modeling program it really looks like that (especially on the "RS6" badge). Also you switched the interior gauges to be in KPH?