We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Audi RS6 Avant v1.2 (orig. TDU2) + MTM RS6R v1.1

thunderhawk17382

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments!! :) - Especially since there are only very small steps to see.

Total time for the rim: roughly 6 hours

3D MTM-logo (not simply placed on the arm, it has depth) + smoothed surfaces + optimized (in size) for RS6-Avant

Click for full-size!

2eyjdz9.jpg

Next step: Solve problems with center-logo.

Best regards

Stefan

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'd luv to drive it ... But, Ive unpacked the game with the little program... (unpack.dmg) or so ... it ran through, but it didnt create any folder in "Euro/Bnk":(. Is that located anywhere else or what did i do wrong ? - I want indicators!! :D , so if someone can help , would be nice if he/she would :) Thx a lot for the mod anyway

regards tango

@tango2002black:

If you have followed the guide in TDU2-Modding-Wiki, you should find the files.

• Did an window appear after starting the "unpack.cmd"?
    • Did you let it run until the end? (This can take while - depending on your hardware)

[*]Did you start the game with the original launcher (after unpacking - before searching for the files)?

@all: I'm in the final stages of building/installing an Ubuntu/XBMC powered HTPC for the living room. I will continue with modding in the coming days.

Bigger brake-discs at the front axle = tested - included in next mtm-version.

mtm-rims material-settings for center logo = WIP - If I don't get it yet, a first version without center-logo will be included in next mtm-version.

best regards

Stefan

@Mercedes-Benz: Sadly - There's no major progress, because i have started Zmod2 only 2 or 3 times since my last "update". But thanks anyway!

@VanquishHH: Have a look here - german wiki htpc. This should explain everything. :) If you have a special question, feel free to send me a private message.

@wagnerpsc: Don't be harsh. ;) - My dad is 61 and was always interested in computers, but anyhow he doesn't know all these "new terms" like "HTPC".

@Minime891: THANKS - I haven't noticed at all. :o:o

@wagnerpsc:

By your chosen smiley, it sounded/looked a little bit harsh (to me).

There was no need for an apology. But anyway, I appreciate your clarifying reply. :)

@Minime:

Thanks again! - First I thought to be blind^^ Then I used a garage with "more reflective" floor. - tada .. The pink reflection appeared. - FIXED!

@kporys:

Thanks for the wishes. - Update is out! :D:D

@all:

rqz0vp.jpg

New Version 1.1 of MTM RS6R is available in first posting!

Bigger brakediscs and new calipers on front axle. + First version of mtm-rims.

Please note information about the rims in readme-file!

Pink-Reflection-Fix on RS6 Avant (V1.1) will be uploaded later today.

Thanks

Best regards

Stefan

• 1 month later...