We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC2 + Fixes Announced *PC 12/04*

Eudemon

Will you buy TDU2 DLC2?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy TDU2 DLC2?

• NO DUCKING WAY!
    • Of course. I support this game despite everything.
    • I'll see what it provides (if anything) before deciding.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it so hard to communicate more to let the waiting feel shorter?... The funniest thing is Atari doesn't know the status the word ''soon'' has gotten thanks to them.

Either way it's a long wait for a payware patch (don't say the ''fixes will be free 100%, they cán't charge us'', you also said it for DLC2 itself and now look what) that unlocks a few things which already got hacked inside out since Exploration Pack. With long waits come high expectations and I have yet to see them become reality.

Just saw this posted at TDU2.com

With this I think it's evident that DLC2 will be hitting in March, whether that's for all platforms or just some is another matter but hopefully we'll get some clarification in the near future.

Never mind making a trailer just get the DLC out!

This is what makes it hilarious to me that they want to charge for it. It's actually making me think that TDU2 fans ate dumber than CoD fans. :hmmm: :mhmm:

I'm going to leave the typo as it proves my point. :lol:

Yeah. The amount of time we have had to wait for DLC's and the fact that the servers in TDU2 have always been dodgy!

Didn't they make a trailer for the exploration pack DLC as well though? Maybe some of the upper ranks want them to make a trailer because then it forces somebody to actually play the game after the changes are made so that it gets some form of quality control before release. Not much of one, but more so than they would normally.

:rolleyes:

They sayed february, now back into the :modwork:

Just read this over from TDU2 forums:

"A lot of your fellow players have pointed this out but I know you are looking for an offical word. We are still working to get DLC2 ready for final release, at this date there is no confirmed release date.

Some folks have referenced the December 7th, 2011 post:

“The exact date of release hasn’t been determined yet but it’s looking to be in February 2012."

http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.co...ad.php?t=59907

At the time of posting, this was looking like a possible date, but due to the scale of the new features we’re implementing this is no longer the case. We don’t have a date we can announce, but as soon as we do you guys will be the first to know.

DLC2 is close. It is up and running and looks great, but we need to be very sure that we’re fully QA’d, polished up and ready to go. Atari and Eden are doing everything we can to get the new content out as soon as possible, but we need to get everything running perfectly before we unleash it on the road. We can only ask for your patience as we work to get it out the digital door.

We love the dedication, commitment and passion of the TDU2 community and we want to keep everyone happy, but please hang with us while we get you the best content possible for this game we all love!"

Looks like they are thinking about the quality before they release it, so I hope that it will be worth the wait!