We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC2 + Fixes Announced *PC 12/04*

Eudemon

Will you buy TDU2 DLC2?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy TDU2 DLC2?

• NO DUCKING WAY!
    • Of course. I support this game despite everything.
    • I'll see what it provides (if anything) before deciding.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's hope stupid bugs and things aren't found by players within the first 20mins of having it like previous episodes.

Well, I might be wrong of course.. Just trying to be a bit optimistic here in the winds of negativity.. Although I fully understand people are upset with this game and the customer care from Eden/Atari, I am as well..

Yesterday I've reinstalled TDU2 to test out my new GPU, and dare I say, I had some fun. Can't say for sure if it has something with me finally running it in 1080p with everything on very high at stable 60-70 FPS, which compared to my previous settings 720p/medium/20-25 FPS is like night and day, or it has something to do with nostalgia... I may never know. Whatever the reason, I'll admit that I wasn't this excited about TDU2 in months, and can't wait to check out that new handling, and hopefully, drive new cars... s**n. Seriously guys, hurry up. :)

The latest update for the PC has according to some people tweaked some of the handling characteristics of some cars (not all) it appears, whether this is true or merely a placebo effect is unknown but all the same it's clear that a number of people are waiting for the handling to improve before they continue with the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Who. The hell. Cares.

I gave up on this game since I got my xbox in January. I have Forza 4 taking up all my time now.

I gave up on Atari / Eden when the release date came and went with nothing happening. Here's to Forza Horizon *raises mug of tea*

(xbl gamertag is SupernautBB if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

So let me get this straight - Atari's timeline goes like:

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming soon

Coming tomorrow

In which case I might try it out "soon", but I'm in no rush :p

At least we know that the Xbox players only have to wait a few more months for it now :cheeese:

And this also lends a little more credence to the theory that the TDF launch was being delayed because of the TDU2 DLC.

That's the thing about waiting that Atari loves, waiting no matter how long means it will eventually come. Some people will be happy to know DLC2 is out today/tomorrow but back in March last year if you were to say "right guys DLC2 is planned for April 2012. Play on!" you would have seen a mass exodus and many people telling Atari where to "shove it".

S**n, is the day after tomorrow indefinitely

Will be interesting to see the response to what the Update and DLC brings to the game, you'll still have the "deal with it" and the "I could care less how the car handles" shouty minority of course but I await to see what TDU fans have to say for the most part. And let's see how quick Atari sort out the PayPal only farce regarding purchasing tokens, I mean as a merchant of PayPal you don't need to require your customer to have PayPal in order to use it. It's a copy and paste job for goodness sake!

Will be interesting to see the response to what the Update and DLC brings to the game, you'll still have the "deal with it" and the "I could care less how the car handles" shouty minority of course but I await to see what TDU fans have to say for the most part.

David Mitchell wants to explain something to you:

PS3 version that is. :o

Hehe, thought you meant PS4 by 2015 :)