We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RACE07 Mini Tournament

Ryzza5

This Sunday morning at 9.45am GMT (8.45pm AEST) I've organised another mini-tournament in RACE07, since most people on my Steam friends list have this game. You're welcome to join as well.

If you're coming, be sure to select a track that you'd like to race. If it's an addon track, be sure to include the URL for the rest of us tow download ahead of time. The sooner you sign-up and pick a track, the sooner we'll race your selected track.

We'll likely race in the normal WTCC cars, with a short 5min qualifying session (which is basically a quick practice; you've got all week to do your own practising), followed by a 10min race. We also tend to include one AI opponent set at 94% difficulty to serve as a benchmark for the rest of us. Anyone who is beaten by the AI will be laughed at :lol: Don't let that put you off though, it's all about having fun.

Whoever has the most points at the end (or whenever I get too tired) wins.

Steam Community :: Events :: TDU Crew

Player | Track

1. Ryzza5 | Col de Joux Plane

2. T3hReaper | Cadwell Park

3. Pyrre | Oschersleben

4. Destroyer-GT | Imola

5. Acid44 | Brno

6. AI opponent (94% difficulty)

If anyone with good Internet wants to host the session on the day, feel free to volunteer. Having one Aussie host a session for lots of Europeans generally doesn't work out too well (lag).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me out after all, need to be on the FM4 event later that day and I don't wanna spend the whole day on my PC/Xbox :( If Race07 allows spectating, I may come & spectate one or two races.

Thanks for making us feel less important than your Forza buddies :(

lol :cheeky: