We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Community Playtime #5 - 18.12.

superhyper

Maybe florida will keep quiet for a moment now :cheeky:

TDUCk Community Playtime

*Basically we'll do all kinds of other stuff than racing in FM4

*Kicking things off is a cruise around Fujimi

*After that we'll play some tag and soccer and do photoshoots

*3PM GMT on (atleast most) Sundays (though we can sometimes try different times so that different people get in too)

*The event lasts (depending on people) about 2 hours so if you can make it at like 4PM, be sure to join us!

Rules

Cruise:

*There's a speed limit of 80kph, which is about 50mph

*The speed limit MUST be obeyed (well, on the back straight it's allowed to go a little bit faster, if you can keep your car under control ;))

*Also, stick to the left lane.

*At the waterfall parking spots we'll stop for a photo, after that we'll change the order of the line (leader goes last, and the last person leads the pack)

*Try to keep it clean

*Overtaking is allowed, AS LONG AS YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE! Do NOT overtake if you're not 100% sure you'll make it through clean.

Soccer:

*There's 2 teams, red and blue. You can change your team by pressing A on your name and choosing "change player team".

*If the sides seem to be unbalanced, try to balance them out. They might not go even every time but as long as they're as balanced as possible, then it's fine.

General:

*Remember that lag can and probably will occur.

*On some weeks we might have a theme, for example muscle cars or italian supercars for the cruise.

*If you have a mic, use it if possible (even I use mine even though I can't speak english ^^)

*Play fair and have fun!

This week's theme (for the cruise and possible photoshoots) is YOUR FAVOURITE FM4 CAR. Yes, it can be tuned or whatever, as long as you really love it :p Also, the cruise WILL be on fujimi again this week. Camino didn't work out too well imo.

Entrants:

1: repyhrepus (SuperSanttu94)

2: flo (forza4live)

3: Soundwave (sjaakie0251)

4: Clarence (Skylark Gaming)

5: T0M722 (T0M722)

6: Lady Llama (Shaftweasel)

7: HWo (Crazed Dodgem)

8: Timbud (Timbud)

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

I was, don't you remember my Gallardo SE?

Of course. Sorry, my bad... :p

Don't know why you guys prefer FK to everyother track... it gets pretty dull doing the same cruise there everyweek and then parking for the same photos. I just think there's other tracks that are pretty long and can give much nicer shots.

Can't wait till T10 pull their fingers out and release Almafi Coast

Of course. Sorry, my bad... :p

Don't know why you guys prefer FK to everyother track... it gets pretty dull doing the same cruise there everyweek and then parking for the same photos. I just think there's other tracks that are pretty long and can give much nicer shots.

Can't wait till T10 pull their fingers out and release Almafi Coast

:nods:

fuijimi is the most close to a ordinary road, wich is perfect for cruises, but the shots do get lame, butw e dont have to cruise just for shots right?